Options today

Bouzanis

Brown M'Voto Tarky Grounds

Croft K Smith Wes

Baxter

Barnard Taylor

That would be my team today. Firstly Baxter HAS to be put back in the attacking midfield position with support behind him. I'd like to see Korey Smith make his debut today to give us that platform with Wes and hopefully he'll attack more than Furman stubbornly didn't, if not him then Winchester. Then up front a partnership aided by Baxter. I'm not anti-Iwelumo.........but I think he's :censored:e. :dedhrse: , :peepwall: Taylor has been scoring loads for the reserves and has surely matured over the season so I'd put him there and give us some pace to challenge their defence and something that they don't expect.

Also, on another note, Barnard playing against his old club today should be fired up (should always be fired up), Howe dropped him as soon as he was appointed manager so hopefully he'll be incentivised to make a point.

No taylor thank you just reminds of a matty wolfenden if you can remember what he was like newblue

He's much better than Matty Wolfenden ( now at FCUM)

Given a run in the team he'll score goals, though not a risk to take in our current predicament

May be when (ahem) we're safe by the last 2 games he'll get a chance to start?

He's much better than Matty Wolfenden ( now at FCUM)

Given a run in the team he'll score goals, though not a risk to take in our current predicament

May be when (ahem) we're safe by the last 2 games he'll get a chance to start?

Whichever league we are in next year I think Taylor could become a very good option as I like what I've seen of him, but I don't think he's ready yet. It's a small example but at the end of the Liverpool game I thought he looked quite naive in terms of playing for time and holding up the ball.

If Barnard is unavailable then I'd give Taylor a try, but I'd pick Iwelumo ahead of him.

I'd leave Korey Smith on the bench today and go for:

Bouzy

Brown

Tarky

Mvoto

Grounds

Croft

Wes

Baxter

Obita

Iwelumo

Barnard