Latics vs Bournemouth - Post Match Thread

Guttless 0 Bournemouth 1

The body language from the players right from the KO was appalling. Heads were down, and no-one was talking after the 1st few bloody seconds of the game.

No effort. No desire. No battling. No scrapping.

It was like a bleeding end of season dead rubber the way they went about that.

So many woefull performances to go into details, from Brown right through to Barnard.

We :censored:ed. They don't want it. They're not arsed & dont care. I was worried we were in danager of the drop, after that "showing" i'm convinced we'll drop to L2.

Awful.

The first half was for the umpteenth time this season a disgrace.Didn't look like they fancied it one bit.

No fight , desire , heart .......again.

No point in refs giving up penalties when the taker does not have the intelligence to understand how vital the attempt is.

With one or two exceptions (Bouzy & Big Jean today) this bunch of overpaid mercenaries can leave tomorrow for me .

In my 4 decades as a fan this season has been the worst for lack of effort , passion & desire.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Massive mistake by Corney to put TP in charge, he's been found wanting and has made little or no headway in his time in charge, that said, the bunch of inept, twinkle toed tossers we have on the pitch don't really match up to Corney's top four rating do they?

Massive mistake by Corney to put TP in charge, he's been found wanting and has made little or no headway in his time in charge, that said, the bunch of inept, twinkle toed tossers we have on the pitch don't really match up to Corney's top four rating do they?

Well said i agree there.

One thing that HAS to change on Tuesday is better service into whoever plays up front.

I felt sorry for Barnard in particular, having to deal with aimless punts upto him. What the feck was he supposed to do with them, he's a goalscorer, so let's provide him with some decent service.