One thing that absolutely disgusted me this afternoon

Guest Scratch2000uk

What horrible kind of people do that?

Odd thing is, they are more than likely to be season ticket holders (real fans to some), I must say, some of them think they have some sort of entitlement for buying one, and some would rather see opposition fans get tickets when there's a premium game in the offing.

Edited by Scratch2000uk

What horrible kind of people do that?

Odd thing is, they are more than likely to be season ticket holders (real fans to some), I must say, some of them think they have some sort of entitlement for buying one, and some would rather see opposition fans get tickets when there's a premium game in the offing.

What a pile of crap.

The OP said it was about objections to the golden ticket from ST holders. An argument for giving ST holders extra tickets is to keep them within the fan base and prevent opposition supporters getting them on open sale.

To who are season ticket holders not real fans?

The idiots involved aren't:

Typical ST holders

Typical Latics fans

Typical human beings

Guest Scratch2000uk

What a pile of crap.

The OP said it was about objections to the golden ticket from ST holders. An argument for giving ST holders extra tickets is to keep them within the fan base and prevent opposition supporters getting them on open sale.

No he :censored:ing didn't,

To who are season ticket holders not real fans?

Some season ticket holders they think they are real fans and the ones who pay on the gate are second class fans.

The idiots involved aren't:

Really,? i take it you have some proof?

Typical ST holders

Typical Latics fans

Typical human beings

Blah Blah

No he :censored:ing didn't,

Some season ticket holders they think they are real fans and the ones who pay on the gate are second class fans.

Really,? i take it you have some proof?

Blah Blah

Oh dear, please read posts carefully before you start responding like that. Now concentrate.

The OP refers to SC being reluctant to implement another discount scheme because of the threats. The golden ticket was a discount scheme.

I asked who thinks season ticket holders aren't real fans, please tell me what your opinion is on that, not what you think other people think.

Read again and you will see I wrote the idiots aren't followed by a colon, that means what follows is a list of the things that those making threats aren't.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Oh dear, please read posts carefully before you start responding like that. Now concentrate.

The OP refers to SC being reluctant to implement another discount scheme because of the threats. The golden ticket was a discount scheme.

I asked who thinks season ticket holders aren't real fans, please tell me what your opinion is on that, not what you think other people think.

Read again and you will see I wrote the idiots aren't followed by a colon, that means what follows is a list of the things that those making threats aren't.

So the said threats are most likely to come from a disgruntled season ticket holder who's paid more for the ticket, hence my saying it was most likely a season ticket holder. I never said it was a typical ST holder now did i?

I never said they weren't real fans, i said that some season ticket holders think they are the' real fans' and that those who pay on the gate are somehow unworthy of getting tickets for premium matches. That is my opinion based on posts on here regarding ticket allocations.

To be fair i didn't see the colon, my eyes you see, they're not very clear on computers, that one i will give you.

Edited by Scratch2000uk

Agreed

Whilst I have also disagree with many of the decisions made by Corney regarding the future direction of the club, this should not be tolerated by anyone.

As bigfatjoe1 said, identify them, prosicute them, ban the c***s and never let them near the club again.

Cowards and :censored:houses of the highest order.

Lol. No it isn't.

In fact, research suggests that you are likely to make a better decision when you are angry.

I think the original premise - that anger lowers the IQ - might be the reverse: those with a lower IQ are more likely to get angry at :censored: all. :detectivegm0: