I hardly ever have a bet, however watching the Tramps on Sky I can't see them going up (despite them being 3-1 up). I fancy a punt on us staying up, them staying down and us overtaking them. Anyone know where would the best place be to go to get a bet on Latics finishing higher in the league than them at the end of next season? What kind of odds would the bookies offer?

May be worth a bet on Des Tiny for the next Stevenage manager, I don't know him but their fans have a banner saying he will take over.

We've really missed a good opportunity to progress this season......how the hell Tranmere have been up there all season beggars belief!

This is one of the weakest 1st divisions in a long time.

I've just been saying exactly the same to my son, it just shows how much our players have underachieved this season.

Let's hope LJ is the breath of fresh air this club needs.

Me too, albeit in a treble with Drogheda and Caen. Need the little French beauties to come in now and I'm a whopping £15 up. High roller, me.

Bloody hell, I wasn't going that mad. Although twenty quid on a certain owl once left me 400 quid to the good.