Lets enjoy Swindon, and if we lose not think were doomed

Swindon were easily the best team to come to BP earlier in the season. Would be no shame in losing to them as they have only conceded 29 goals all season in the league.

Realistically with the run in Scunny have, if we dont doom and gloom after Friday and get behind the team in the home games against Col U and Carlisle, I reckon 6 points against those two should make us fairly safe, and hopefully mean we only have to beat a :censored: Bury side and pick up a couple of points against the dejected Crawley and Orient.

If we get something from Swindon then great but a loss in Fridays result wont make any difference to our final standing. Lets just get larruped and enjoy the day out.

Swindon were easily the best team to come to BP earlier in the season. Would be no shame in losing to them as they have only conceded 29 goals all season in the league.

Realistically with the run in Scunny have, if we dont doom and gloom after Friday and get behind the team in the home games against Col U and Carlisle, I reckon 6 points against those two should make us fairly safe, and hopefully mean we only have to beat a :censored: Bury side and pick up a couple of points against the dejected Crawley and Orient.

If we get something from Swindon then great but a loss in Fridays result wont make any difference to our final standing. Lets just get larruped and enjoy the day out.

Sound post - Swindon did look the best team at BP (Sheff U also looked decent) - we will find it tough but I will be there and looking for a decent performance - win or lose.

Sound post - Swindon did look the best team at BP (Sheff U also looked decent) - we will find it tough but I will be there and looking for a decent performance - win or lose.

I didnt see Swindon but it isnt by chance im guessing that everyone says they are the best team we have played this season. Funny how opinions are different though, I thought Sheff Utd were average and had a ref who gave them everything and that isnt an excuse as we were equally pee poor. Then again they did win 2-0 when crap and are up the top of the league but though we played them off the park especially 1st half at their place and were well worthy of a draw

I didnt think Sheff United looked impressive in either game against us.

Let's not forget they haven't won at home for over 2 months

I saw them on Saturday and if it wasn't for an inspired (and lucky) Notts Co 'keeper performance they would've ran away with it.

It's a tactical test for LJ, does he try and control possession and press for the majority of the game or sit back and hit them on the break. Notts County did the latter, played physical and pragmatic football and came away with a point. We probably have better attacking players than Notts County but it's unlikely that Swindon will surrender possession easily.

Either way I'm really looking forward to tomorrow and I see it as a bonus game for us. Monday is the must win.

Let's all remember "win or lose let's have a booze and if a draw let's have some more" come on the blues :D

In the early nineties our post match drink was always in the Dog and Partridge in Springhead. The landlady used to put free sausages on the bar. Our motto then was "win or lose have a sausage" . Until the health and safety nazis banned it (the free sausages, not the motto)

Had to find something else to do in there. :drinking45: