Season Tickets

Has there been any update on next years ST prices/announcment? Normally by now the early bird option is available.

Maybe we are wating to see what divison we are in next year but in January we were all set for some big promotion on next years ST and the Furman video and have heard nothing since

I presume its due to the fact we don't know where we will be playing.

I have always bought a season ticket outright, this year I may not be able to afford it in one go and wondered how the payment scheme works? Is it intrest free? Are you able to sort your own payments - for example... 3 payments of 100 / 6 payments of 50 / 10 payments of 30.

Edited by pukka

I have always bought a season ticket outright, this year I may not be able to afford it in one go and wondered how the payment scheme works? Is it intrest free? Are you able to sort your own payments - for example... 3 payments of 100 / 6 payments of 50 / 10 payments of 30.

Last year you could make 3 monthly payments of around £100 a month and it was interest free. Otherwise you paid it in 10 monthly payments and there was in effect a months interest on top of it.

The three month option was interest 'free' but you have to pay an administration fee. £362 would not be well received after the leaked £200 plus VAT plus a shirt.

If the club is serious about getting more people in they should offer interest free payment by direct debit over say 10 months starting May. Somebody buying a ticket in July could then be asked to make the May and June payments with the July payment and so on. Once people get used to this the club should be able to increase the number of season ticket sales.

They should just get the prices out regardless of what division we're in, they could always offer free entry to a cup match if we end up in League 2 or a couple of free guest tickets.

Can you be certain of a cup game though? Its possible to get knocked out first round every competition (which we did recently) and be away every game.

Paid for my ST in the Rochdale rd end with the 3 month option, admin fee was £20, so cost me £328 all together.

You have the 3 month or 10 month option iirc, 10 month costs you a little more (interest fees) Found the whole process very simple and had no hassle, the deal is with "zebra finance" and think my mate gets his city ST through the same company, so must be fairly reputable.

Edited by RoytonLatics

They're not going to charge more than £20 for a freezing Tuesday night game against Torquay (If we go down) let's be real

You'd think that, but the season aside where they experimented with categorised pricing, the club haven't raised prices since 2006 or around that time.

Agree if we go down I think it is likely they will be froze, but I wouldn't rule out a small increase if Latics were still in League 1

They should just get the prices out regardless of what division we're in, they could always offer free entry to a cup match if we end up in League 2 or a couple of free guest tickets.

... or how's about a little gamble for both?

First rounds of all three cups free to season tickets if bought before a certain time or summat like that ...

What's the chances of the fa cup, league cup and paint trophy ( or whatever it's called this week) all being at home for the first round ... the latter two are generally heavily reduced anyways ...

That MAY the appease the season ticket holders if they do offers later on in the season?

You'd think that, but the season aside where they experimented with categorised pricing, the club haven't raised prices since 2006 or around that time.

Agree if we go down I think it is likely they will be froze, but I wouldn't rule out a small increase if Latics were still in League 1

I think if we stay up prices will freeze too get bums on seats, I'm hoping for a play-off push next season, the foundation (new stand) is in place for a club on the up however, this is Oldham we're talking about!

Surely there's something in the £240 with a free shirt offer? Thought Corney was unhappy details had been released as there were more benefits that weren't mentioned.

In truth, think it would take something along those lines to get the majority (probably myself included) interested.

I really hope they keep the under 16's at £10 as well as they make up over 1/3 now of our ST holders I was last told by the club

Can't be sustainable long term surely? Assume it's on to get them hooked and then paying £50/£100 (still a good offer).

I really hope they keep the under 16's at £10 as well as they make up over 1/3 now of our ST holders I was last told by the club

I hope so too, children are our future, as a wise man once said. As I previously posted I bought 2 and my son takes a mate to most games. The lad who comes most often is a City fan but he loves coming and has bought a Jose away shirt, the pair of them sit right behind the goal in the Rocky, they get a real kick out of dicking about with Chaddy (goading him to nick the Hartlepool keeper's water bottle), getting a thumbs up from Bouzy, a level of intimacy that you can't get at a bigger club.

If the club charges a standard price I won't be able to afford to bring him. As the product on the pitch improves we will be committing more of these youngsters for life.

I think it has to be seen as a long term investment or it was not worth doing this year

My understanding was that it had also meant an increase in merchandise that the club had sold to kids. Im sure it was something like 900-1,100 of our fans with ST were under 16's. That was from a couple of meeting I had and discussions well before Xmas.

That figure was also before I donated all of the raised money from the Laticsforlife scheme. The childhren who benefited from the donated ST got to meet some of the players, were taking around the changing rooms to see what goes on behind closed doors and given a real feel for how a football club works which was highly succesful and the children loved

If they do raise the price I would say no more than £23 for a ST which is £1 a game (many of the kids with ST dont attend a number of games) due to school the next day, struggling to get to the game & having an adult to look after them

The club also offers the matchday club which is fantastic, I have seen how this is done and the amount of effort people put into this where you can drop off children about 1pm for £10 and the club look after them for about 4hours with staff all CRB checked and trained and get to watch a football game in a safe envoirnment

WHAT????????????????

This might be the most spaztastic thing I have ever read on here.

Read it all

I think if we stay up prices will freeze too get bums on seats, I'm hoping for a play-off push next season

If we're playing good football next season then the current prices are reasonable. Ipswitch charge fans £57 for a home ticket and they're a bottom end Championship team, Latics is fairly cheap to be honest.