Dear the Chaddy End

To those 'fans' in the Chaddy end that sarcastically cheer when Bouzanis pick the ball up cleanly either shut up or don't come again. Yes on Easter Monday he dropped it right at the strikers feet but all players make mistakes. Deano has kept us in many games this season but you don't remember that. So please at the time we need it get nehind the team and support them rather than victimising them.

To those 'fans' in the Chaddy end that sarcastically cheer when Bouzanis pick the ball up cleanly either shut up or don't come again. Yes on Easter Monday he dropped it right at the strikers feet but all players make mistakes. Deano has kept us in many games this season but you don't remember that. So please at the time we need it get nehind the team and support them rather than victimising them.

Take your own advice.

Well that's rather unnecessary. The OP makes a fair point about supporting players rather than singling them out and you tell him to sling his hook?

I don't know - i do believe in supporting the players. However, after a season of gutless performances and most of them not giving a :censored:, it makes it hard to support them any more to be perfectly honest.

I was too rash with my post, apologies.

... Roll on next season, hopefully it'll be in league 1.

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

agreed, bouzy is the one player i would be bending over backwards to keep. far better attitude than the rest. people moan about the rest not playing for the shirt, yet when you say this about bouzy people say "so what, its all about the quality and lack of mistakes"

i can handle genuine mistakes, its lack of desire and passion in this gutless shower of :censored:e which really gets my goat

Bouzanis can count himself lucky after the treatment Brill got, he's a better keeper, but his season hasn't be too dissimilar to Brill's for us in terms of mistakes. He's made them on a regular basis this season! I don't boo or shout abuse at players during games, but people always will, he's paid enough to be able to take it on the chin and get on with it!

Edited by dec666

Bouzanis can count himself lucky after the treatment Brill got, he's a better keeper, but his season hasn't be too dissimilar to Brill's for us in terms of mistakes. He's made them on a regular basis this season! I don't boo or shout abuse at players during games, but people always will, he's paid enough to be able to take it on the chin and get on with it!

I can't agree he makes 'mistakes on a regular basis' tbh i can only recall the colchester one...

Bouzy was also at fault for Jagelika header at home v Everton when he got nowhere near a cross

Suarez goal at BP he should have saved

Postioning on Sat aganist Carlisle

He was a mistake at Goodison as well which conceded a goal

Home v Colchester obviously

That's just a few that spring to mind and there are more

I will never boo him but im sorry I dont buy that he is a good keeper, he is league 2 or conference standard imo but whilst he is our keeper I will support and get behind him

Not fair. Successive managers have recognised that overall he is a better keeper than Cisak and, as others have said, Bouzy genuinely seems to care and that's pretty well all we've been asking for all season from some of the other muppets we have.

Bouzy was also at fault for Jagelika header at home v Everton when he got nowhere near a cross

I will never boo him but im sorry I dont buy that he is a good keeper, he is league 2 or conference standard imo but whilst he is our keeper I will support and get behind him

So you've identified 5 possible errors in 40+ games.....pretty sure you could do the same with Joe Hart and people claim he is one of the worlds greats lol

Bouzy is playing in the third division and earns in a year what Hart earns in a week

5 errors in an entire season, 3 of which were against Premier League opposition!! :lol1: Get real!

Everton - Barnard would let him past

Liverpool - he saw late through Brynes legs

Carlisle - okay he should have either gone to it or stayed on his line

At Goodson - he (as all 45,000 did) expected Jelavic to get a touch

Colchester - bad hands

But if Bouzy is conference standard Joe Hart is League 1 at best

Bloody hell we have some stupid stupid fans.

I like Bouzanis, think he's a good keeper and he obviously loves being here.

But on recent form, he deserves to be dropped. Started to look nervous, cost us the goal against Colchester and could have prevented Carlisle's second if he didn't go on a wander and leave the lob an option. Someone in another thread said he did the hokeycokey, and no taking away from a cracking finish, he wouldn't have tried the lob is Dean hadn't come, gone back, come, stayed.

He's low on confidence and might make more mistakes to cost us. Cisak was dropped after similar mistakes.

I never actually boo the players but after so many years of :censored: football i say don't single anyone out but boo the lot. They've been a sack of :censored:.

It does achieve something - it gets off your chest. We're too patient. I like the audience from the old music halls. They'd go to performances equipped with rotten fruit and veg. If you don't perform you get a rotten tomato. Cracking idea.

Take out all your frustrations on the players, that what i say. For those who believe in the morally corrupt system that is capitalism, It has the added benefit of deflecting attention away from the crap we're in and from those disgusting policies aimed at destroying the poor and vulnerable. A useful tool in the defence of capitalism! Mrs.T would love that.

So come on, for the good of every individual that constitutes the loose federation known as the nation, BOOOOOOOOOO!

Before anyone has a go at Bouzy for tonight's second goal we were one down so shhh

we were, but when it's a two horse race for the last relegation place between two really :censored: teams, it might well come down to goal difference.

Bouzanis has cost us 3 goals in the last 3 games IMO. Needs to be dropped. He's got passion, but he's not on form at the moment and at this rate it'll cost us.

we were, but when it's a two horse race for the last relegation place between two really :censored: teams, it might well come down to goal difference.

Bouzanis has cost us 3 goals in the last 3 games IMO. Needs to be dropped. He's got passion, but he's not on form at the moment and at this rate it'll cost us.

BUT... if we had scored as a result of crowding the area then it would have been a point gained.

You've got to take risks when you're at the bottom like we are.

Don't make Bouzanis scapegoat for another :censored: performance from Latics.

He was clearly told to go up for the corner by the manager FFS... What's next, shall we blame Boozy for the formation?!