Bury f****ng disgrace

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daughter just phoned , reckons there are at least 1,000 locked out , including her & boyfriend.

Too easy just to blame Bury , both clubs have got the ticketing hopelessly wrong .....this type of customer service would not be accepted anywhere else.

PR disaster.

I've heard ~500. A 1,000 is a lot of people! I can't imagine we took 2,500!?

One of te turned away

Back in the Swan again

Disgrace

About as badly organised and sorted as i can remember.

Joke

What a shower

Easily 500+ Latics turned away at 19 a head......and they're cryig out for cash

Joke.

Id blame latics for not requesting more seats. This stand is near as damn it full.

How is this Latics fault. The stand opposite us has a couple of hundred in it. They could easily have given it to us. Thick twats deserve to go bust. And we are :censored:. Hope this is a game of 2 performances again.

How is this Latics fault. The stand opposite us has a couple of hundred in it. They could easily have given it to us. Thick twats deserve to go bust. And we are :censored:. Hope this is a game of 2 performances again.

They cant change allocation 20 mins before kick off. If we had half an incline we'd fill the stand, we should of requested the side as well. Cant do it on the afternoon of the game.

Bury must have known Latics would bring a few thousand plus some so why didnt they stick all their lot together and get has many Latics in has possible. Like has been said they had their begging bowl this week and now they are turning fans away. Shambles of a clulb, it happened a few years ago at a night match when we went we had to queue for bleeding ages to get in and the kick of was delayed by nearly an hour If I remember right.

Bloody black pudding eating nutters!

Janet

One of te turned away

Back in the Swan again

Disgrace

About as badly organised and sorted as i can remember.

Joke

What a shower

Easily 500+ Latics turned away at 19 a head......and they're cryig out for cash

Joke.

This week Bury were appealing for investment, but they have effectively turned down a £10k gift from Latics Fans.

Are there any Latics fans with tickets who haven't got in?

https://twitter.com/...3057408/photo/1 fans locked out ...Cash-strapped Bury have launched an investigation after around 300 Oldham fans were locked out of their derby clash this afternoon.

The Shakers announced this week that they need £1m to survive.

But at Gigg Lane hundreds of Latics fans were turned away after the away end reached capacity.

Despite vast swathes of the rest of the stadium being empty police and the club could not appear to come up with a plan to allow the extra visiting supporters in and they were told they had to leave.

Admission at the game, which was 0-0 at half-time, was £19 for away fans.

A Bury spokesman said the chairman was aware of the issue and trying to find out what had gone on.

Edited by boboafc