Micah Richards - surely this time

But that was a Gross figure, not a net figure. The net figure would be much less than that.

The point is they budgetted to make a loss, this year we probably didn't. But did not get a sell on fee for anyone this yeard did we?

If we are alosing £25k per week, that is £1.30m per year. So not sure what the current level is, perhaps someone could say?

Understand what you are saying singe, but what I am getting at is that it would have been impossible to factor in a cup run that shocked the whole of the football supporting nation.

We also made loads from the TV (when we are very rarely on it).

Any decent business has to speculate to accumulate (to some extent - albeit be wise with the extra money you throw into the ring) if it is going to improve on an ongoing basis.

Yet Corney's stance of saying that we couldn't afford an experienced manager and his insistence to give a rookie a try at our most desperate time (not a dig at Johnson BTW, I think he is doing okay but trying out a young fella with no experience whatsoever when we did is a mahoosive risk to take).

Who cares really? Corney (Blitz & Gazal) will just state it's a helping hand to yet another financial loss and line their pockets once again with :censored: all given to team building!

I'm a big critic of their management style and inability to learn from their mistakes.... but the idea they're lining their pockets is laughable!

But that was a Gross figure, not a net figure. The net figure would be much less than that.

The point is they budgetted to make a loss, this year we probably didn't. But did not get a sell on fee for anyone this yeard did we?

If we are alosing £25k per week, that is £1.30m per year. So not sure what the current level is, perhaps someone could say?

The £1m is after VAT and accounts for matchday costs. Other than player bonuses i can't think there's much else to come out of it.

And where has this "£25k a week losses" come from? Corney has cut costs to the bone. demolishing the lookers has saved a fortune in maintenance, running costs, stewarding etc.

I thought the board had claimed the finances were now stable?

Edited by real

The £1m is after VAT and accounts for matchday costs. Other than player bonuses i can't think there's much else to come out of it.

And where has this "£25k a week losses" come from? Corney has cut costs to the bone. demolishing the lookers has saved a fortune in maintenance, running costs, stewarding etc.

He just says whatever he wants.

It's taken a while but I have worked it out now.

If we had the best ever run and got to the Prem on peanuts, he would say the budget is in the top half.

He is full of :censored:!

I apologise Real you are right. I stand corrected, it is net of all major costs except bonuses.

I do know we still budget a loss, but not sure what it is. But that said, we did use some money to fund Baxter deal, and several loans I suspect.

But true, still significant money made. Lets hope some went back to Blitz/Gazal.

I apologise Real you are right. I stand corrected, it is net of all major costs except bonuses.

I do know we still budget a loss, but not sure what it is. But that said, we did use some money to fund Baxter deal, and several loans I suspect.

But true, still significant money made. Lets hope some went back to Blitz/Gazal.

We might budget a loss but, thanks to the FA Cup, we've been in the black two years running.