Never mind my post - just checked and he is only contracted till the end of June. Doubt he would leave for another league 1 club. Would go to Australia if he could (or championship but he's probably not good enough)!

Money talks! Have Bristol City got any money?

Money talks! Have Bristol City got any money?

Can't remember if its Hargreaves or Landsdown who owns City but he's definitely a lot richer than Corney! They will be spending big to get back to the championship but they need to change their whole team!!

for ease of reference,the only players under contract next season are baxter,grounds,wes and momtano.the club have 1yr options on cisak,brown and taylor].this info isnt a state secret.it can be obtained from the archives on the os.bozzy signed a 1 yr contract extension,he was number two at the time.

for ease of reference,the only players under contract next season are baxter,grounds,wes and momtano.the club have 1yr options on cisak,brown and taylor].this info isnt a state secret.it can be obtained from the archives on the os.bozzy signed a 1 yr contract extension,he was number two at the time.

Information in the archives of the OS is more difficult to locate than most MI5 files

Yep Steve Lansdown who owns half of Hargreaves lansdowns is worth 1.3billion and he's owns most of major sports in Bristol including Bristol rugby

Whats Hargreaves up to... fancy a dabble in a 3 (soon to be 4) sided northern :censored:ole?

Can't remember if its Hargreaves or Landsdown who owns City but he's definitely a lot richer than Corney! They will be spending big to get back to the championship but they need to change their whole team!!

Yeah it's lansdown who owns half of Hargreaves lansdown and now his son is involved in city so were in safe hands, luckily lansdown supports city, and he's not some Asian investor, but he said he's gonna write off the 40million quid we owe to him

Didn't somebody on here say his nibbling on Jennys Warburtons?

Might be a factor in him staying put if true...

Yes that was in relation to his recent unexpected dropping. I know why he was dropped (I'm not going to say until both Bouzanis and my source have left the club which might take a while) and it wasn't that.

The person who posted that rumour is well known on here for posting made up stuff, to be fair he does post some stuff which turns out to be true too. Which one that rumour is, awaits confirmation, which we may never get.

Yes that was in relation to his recent unexpected dropping. I know why he was dropped (I'm not going to say until both Bouzanis and my source have left the club which might take a while) and it wasn't that.

The person who posted that rumour is well known on here for posting made up stuff, to be fair he does post some stuff which turns out to be true too. Which one that rumour is, awaits confirmation, which we may never get.

So is he shaggin warby or not?

So is he shaggin warby or not?

I do not know, but I know that is not the reason why he was dropped recently. Despite what others insinuated. I would say that as he wasn't dropped for that reason then it increases the chance that the rumour he is getting too close to Warby is also BS.