Boston marathon explosion

Minuites silence tonight before K/O? A fair number of british people where there I hear

No.

Not because we don't feel sympathy, but because it's not local.

And I'd hazard a guess that lots of people died tragically in other parts of the world yesterday too.

No.

Not because we don't feel sympathy, but because it's not local.

And I'd hazard a guess that lots of people died tragically in other parts of the world yesterday too.

30+ in Iraq in equally violent means, which didn't really make the news until after the Boston thing.

Some of the videos really hit home how terrifying these things must be... the reactions to the first bomb are confusion with minor fear, the second one and it's just pandemonium!

And yet you still see people (including non military and energency services) heading towards the bomb blast site.

And yet you still see people (including non military and energency services) heading towards the bomb blast site.

This stood out for me.

People rushing to help - not just those "designated" to help. Human good coming through in an instant.

Plus the photographers too. They moved really fast in the direction of the blast.

I sat there last night for a few minutes thinking about this- 15/4/2013 and the code which I thought was too coincidental- use the 1 as an I, the 5th and 4th letters of the alphabet are E and D, gives you:

1ED/ 2013 which to points towards that the terrorist(s) that planted the two bombs (the second one possibly a secondary device to catch those fleeing from the area) wasn't planted by an American as they write the date- m/d/y....too much of a coincidence or something there...

Edited by tangerinedreams

I sat there last night for a few minutes thinking about this- 15/4/2013 and the code which I thought was too coincidental- use the 1 as an I, the 5th and 4th letters of the alphabet are E and D, gives you:

1ED/ 2013 which to points towards that the terrorist(s) that planted the two bombs (the second one possibly a secondary device to catch those fleeing from the area) wasn't planted by an American as they write the date- m/d/y....too much of a coincidence or something there...

I think you are looking too much into insignificant details...

A fair number of british people where there I hear

There was a lad from Liverpool running in memory of those who died at Hillsborough, because it was taking place on the anniversary. (He's tweeted saying he's OK apparently.)

Horrible, just horrible.

I assume this is a wind up?

There was a lad from Liverpool running in memory of those who died at Hillsborough, because it was taking place on the anniversary. (He's tweeted saying he's OK apparently.)

Horrible, just horrible.

One of my good friends now lives in the US and her husband was running it. Thankfully they were safe but there was a period last night of panic as I waited for her to reply.

That makes Alex Jones sound reasonable. :laught30:

:crackpot:

Wind up.

Pattern seeking.