New stand 3d Animation

Fantastic animation.

If it did look like that I'd be really pleased. Reminds me a lot of Preston's newest stand which looks really good.

Exciting times on the horizon with the new stand and LJ hopefully!

Ours I reckon will be very similar to PNE's, theirs is 19 rows, ours I believe will be around 15. Looking forward to returning to that side of the ground….

Edited by oafcprozac

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ian, Anyone will think you do that for a living ;-) Absolutely fantastic...... Hope the club has the sense to get you on board to market it. First class piece of work.

What is it done in? Assume but not sure. Did you have a look at the Lumion stuff? Ive been playing on that and impressed with ease for fly throughs.

Hi Chris - thanks, offered it to the club a while ago but didnt get anywhere(for free) so I thought I would just do it when I had any spare time, hopefully they might see the benefit now, modelled in autocad, 3dsmax and vray. had a brief look at Lumion but need to find time to look at the benefits for us, can you send me something you have done when you have chance. cheers Ian

Ours I reckon will be very similar to PNE's, theirs is 19 rows, ours I believe will be around 15. Looking forward to returning to that side of the ground….

I hope it's closer to PNE's it is to Leyton Orient's. I don't know what it is about it that makes me dislike it so much but I really do, probably a combination of the fact it only just reaches inside the 6 yard box and the back wall is very bland. (see below)

7512554.jpg06the20west20stand.jpg

Also, I am in love with the 'Ice Station Cafe' idea, it sounds class.

Hi Chris - thanks, offered it to the club a while ago but didnt get anywhere(for free) so I thought I would just do it when I had any spare time, hopefully they might see the benefit now, modelled in autocad, 3dsmax and vray. had a brief look at Lumion but need to find time to look at the benefits for us, can you send me something you have done when you have chance. cheers Ian

:petesake:

I hope it's closer to PNE's it is to Leyton Orient's. I don't know what it is about it that makes me dislike it so much but I really do, probably a combination of the fact it only just reaches inside the 6 yard box and the back wall is very bland. (see below)

7512554.jpg06the20west20stand.jpg

Also, I am in love with the 'Ice Station Cafe' idea, it sounds class.

I'd take Orient. I'm thinking Fleetwood's

Thanks Lukers, if you want pm me your private e mail and I can drop you a link to download the non you tube version which is bigger (1024x576 pixels) and better quality. (just depends how excited you are) and if I re animate it I will add 1895 on it for you!

The name has only been Oldham Athletic since 1899. It was Pine Villa before that.