Next Season's Shirt

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fancynewshirtk.jpg

Montano must absolutely hate it looking at his face on this!!!

My personal opinion is that it's not nice. I'm still adamant that an Ajax style chunky vertical stripe, like classic Latics shirts, is the best.

I just want us to have some uniqueness or an identity instead of plain shirts that are basically from a book of templates by the designer.

Yes but the shorts aren't going to stop you buying one though?

No, but Im talking about how it looks as a full kit. If it would have had pink and green striped shorts, you would have probably said you would have prefered it with a different colour. Im saying the same about white.

For the £20 it will cost me for a shirt after season ticket - id just want to feel the quality. If its crap, I wont bother. If it is ok - I will

Is the last time we had blue-white-blue when we were relegated from the Prem then for the following season in Div 1? Tangerine trim this time rather than red of course.

Yep think so. A blue-white-white in the meantime.

See: http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Oldham_Athletic/Oldham_Athletic.htm

Edited by rudemedic

Hmmm. I've seen worse, but I've seen a lot that are considerably better. Hardly original and certainly not traditional. Does it remind anyone of a Puma copy with that contrast shoulder flash? I'm thinking Reading, Wolves etc that have Puma kits.