Jonson Clarke-Harris - Confirmed Signing

A player thread with some validity, believe it or not!

Matt Chambers@Matt_Chambers_44s

Believe #oafc close to completing deal to sign Jonson Clarke-Harris.

http://en.wikipedia....n_Clarke-Harris

Matt Chambers@Matt_Chambers_

46s

Clarke-Harris (18) is a forward from Peterborough. Big lad. Was on loan at Bury, by far their best player when losing to #oafc recently.

Edited by NewBlue

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering our last big named player was Iwelumo I'm happy to have the relatively unknown for now :OASISscarf:

I've still got nightmares about him....

I would rather have a unknown player come to the club and become something than a big name such as you Iwelumo and fail Guess its down to luck

Did ok for them, scored a massive brace for 'us' v Scunny or maybe it was against Yeovil on the final day. Seems to know where the net is and a young kid that is doing that is an asset imo.

Hope we can get the lad Worrall too, the last couple we've had from Bury haven't been too shoddy. (Armstrong, Porter and Stephens) Well that's three but yer what I mean...

Did ok for them, scored a massive brace for 'us' v Scunny or maybe it was against Yeovil on the final day. Seems to know where the net is and a young kid that is doing that is an asset imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHgdrUpLFwU v Yeovil

and

v Scunny (must like us already!)

Jose must have some competition for free-kicks now...

He scored 2 against Yeovil in Bury's last league match and 1 (a FK) against Scunny.

Left-footed, and some Posh fans seemed to rate him, although I don't remember him from our game against Bury. Presumably, as he is 18 and was under contract we will have to pay a fee for him, but to counter that I doubt he is on big bucks.

At 18/19 with some pedigree at this level I'd think he is part one for the future and part one for now.

Finally how much like the name of a law firm does his name sound like?

He scored 2 against Yeovil in Bury's last league match and 1 (a FK) against Scunny.

Left-footed, and some Posh fans seemed to rate him, although I don't remember him from our game against Bury. Presumably, as he is 18 and was under contract we will have to pay a fee for him, but to counter that I doubt he is on big bucks.

At 18/19 with some pedigree at this level I'd think he is part one for the future and part one for now.

Finally how much like the name of a law firm does his name sound like?

Remember him in fits and starts, hard to gauge on that pudding of a pitch get on a nice piece of meadow and hopefully we'll have a whippet that scores goals...

Hope we can get the lad Worrall too, the last couple we've had from Bury haven't been too shoddy. (Armstrong, Porter and Stephens) Well that's three but yer what I mean...

Worrall apparently already signed for Dale.