To Drum or not to Drum ?

To Drum or not to Drum ?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of LJs suggestion of a club drummer ?

• Yes - I would like a drummer urging on the team and crowd
    • No - I couldn't stand the racket
    • I'm totally indifferent

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alternate between 'Come on Oldham!' and 'Ohhhhhh wheeeeeeeeeen theeeeeeee bluuuuuuuuuuuuues...' and we're fine. Stop complicating things with too many verses and tempo changes. Maybe throw in the occasional 'Johnson/Murray/Subsbench/Quarmby, give us a wave!'

:OWTB1:

Edited by DTM

Alternate between 'Come on Oldham!' and 'Ohhhhhh wheeeeeeeeeen theeeeeeee bluuuuuuuuuuuuues...' and we're fine. Stop complicating things with too many verses and tempo changes. Maybe throw in the occasional 'Johnson/Murray/Subsbench/Quarmby, give us a wave!'

:OWTB1:

The trouble is 'Ohhhhhh wheeeeeeeeeen theeeeeeee bluuuuuuuuuuuuues' is sung as 'Ohh Wheen thee bluues' i.e. too fast. It sounds much better when the words are dragged out more, and repeated more than with the fast version.

If anything it should slow down as it gains momentum, rather than the other way round.

Ohhh whenn theee blueeees *clap clap*

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH WHEEEEEEEEN THEEEEEE BLUUUUUUUUUUES *stomp, stomp*..

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN THEEEEEEEEEEEE BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEESSSS *hulk hulk*

the worst song ive heard at latics in a while is when they sing "and if they cant hear us, we shout a little louder" feel like im at a cubs scout march or something, very embarrasing!

It was embarrassing. I admire Barker and his mates for trying to sing, but that Cub Scout song is as embarrassing as it gets...

It was embarrassing. I admire Barker and his mates for trying to sing, but that Cub Scout song is as embarrassing as it gets...

that's possibly the worst song ive heard at a football match, also andy ritchie is oversang by those that probably couldn't even say who he is hahahaha

Drum feedback.. Good, but alter the tempo for different songs, or even for impact in the same song (slowing down every other 'verse' etc.) and please don't play the same song for so long. I don't think I ever want to hear the great escape ever again.

If the stewards step in, tell 'em LJ wants it and they can go and marshall the main stand if they don't like it.