To Drum or not to Drum ?

To Drum or not to Drum ?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of LJs suggestion of a club drummer ?

• Yes - I would like a drummer urging on the team and crowd
    • No - I couldn't stand the racket
    • I'm totally indifferent

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the question - The choice is yours.

Whether it be nobler to score by slinging it into the mixer or to chip in a penalty after a dubious handball.

To answer the question I know I'm not sitting next to him as I go in the main stand. So I'm indifferent.

Edited by rudemedic

If he's going to bring the damn thing he should go to the Lookers side of the Rocky, those who want to can join him, it would separate out the members of the creche who want to support the team from those more concerned with abusing the away support. I am sure the stewards would be far more amenable to standing in that area.

I'm not bothered about the racket.

It's embarassing though and drowns out people trying to start the right songs at the right time.

Didn't LJ mention that the drummer should have good football knowledge and would be coached by a Courteener presumably to be able to identify when to strike up and when to pipe down. He's clearly given more thought to our drummer than some previous managers have into player recruitment.

Didn't LJ mention that the drummer should have good football knowledge and would be coached by a Courteener presumably to be able to identify when to strike up and when to pipe down. He's clearly given more thought to our drummer than some previous managers have into player recruitment.

Dont think the drummer in the courteeners would be up for it, he is a red!