Korey Smith - released by Norwich

in the chron

One player who could yet be on his way to Boundary Park is Korey Smith. The midfield man played an impressive 10 games on loan for Athletic at the end of the season and was one of 10 players released by Norwich yesterday.

“I would love to have him,” said Johnson last month, admitting a lot of other things that had to happen for that to become reality.

Lee Camp released also. Decent keeper as I recall? Presume he'll be snapped up by a championship side though.

Now that would be a good signing, we got Lee Grant on loan as Camp was keeping him out of the Derby(I think) side

Now that would be a good signing, we got Lee Grant on loan as Camp was keeping him out of the Derby(I think) side

My recollection too. Grant now back at Derby which means they are letting Fielding and Ledgzins (?) go who was once on loan with us but never played a game if memory serves. Either would be a cracking addition but way out of our league.

Brian whats his name has been released from Burnley, think its Jenson, I always thought he was a good goalie?

He was. He is now too fat.

Edited by pukka