Cisak to Burnley

His response to the challenge for his shirt at BP suggests that he won't win a battle if Tom Heaton is fit for purpose.

Good move on paper and IMO is a potentially very good gk who with guaranteed regular first team football and support will continue to develop.....However in practice I suspect he will get neither at Burnley.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For crying out loud guys, c'mon, if we'd have exercised the 1 year extension, Burnley wouldn't have wanted him. We'd have then been lumbered with a devisive individual who risked upsetting the rest of the squad. No, in LJ I trust, Burnley have only taken a chance on him cos he's free!

Exactly!!

We have let 2 cracking keepers leave , lot of pressure on their replacement me thinks. I still think it is a dreadful mistake.

Lets see who the replacements are first, but i disagree Cisak is like a little bitchy brat,not good to build team spirit on,even on the pitch comes across as a bit of an outcast (hey ya ) and Bouzanis distribution makes my piss boil, neither of em are on, or even close to on a par with atleast 5 gks weve had, off the top of my head, Hallworth, Kelly , Pogs ,Gerrard, i could go on but wont, basically what im saying is neither are worth losing any sleep over Edited by simplythemostimportantkick