Spanish Marc?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get it but why do you care?

Every bit of Donny news is being posted here it seems? I'm sure there is a whole message board like this dedicated to them if you all want to talk the and outs of their pre season but to have probably 3 or 4 threads about them on the first pages of this board just seems anbit much for someone most wanted gone imo

There's a lot of threads about needing a CB, and lots being ambushed about needing a CB, we're not any nearer!

Roll on next week though, I think we all agree about that.

Every bit of Donny news is being posted here it seems?

No it isn't.

Just the news with a Latics connection.

They're, naturally, linked with numerous players and they've got big investment or a takeover on the cards - I've seen nothing mentioned about those things.

Edited by HarryBosch

Look harder then Harry! The takeover has been mentioned on here, that's how I know about it!

Someone mentioned the other day about how many players they have in their squad and how the fans are not happy already with a link to their forum.

Every bit of Donny news is being posted here it seems? I'm sure there is a whole message board like this dedicated to them if you all want to talk the and outs of their pre season but to have probably 3 or 4 threads about them on the first pages of this board just seems anbit much for someone most wanted gone imo

Look harder then Harry! The takeover has been mentioned on here, that's how I know about it!

Someone mentioned the other day about how many players they have in their squad and how the fans are not happy already with a link to their forum.

Well this one is about an ex-target of ours and Corney mentioned not to long ago that he still had his phone number for when the compo that RM wanted doesn't have to be paid anymore.

Some of them do get a bit boring but what do you expect? We're interested in seeing how our ex-manager gets on and whether he has learned from previous mistakes as the majority of this board want him to do well it seems. Add in that the season has yet to start and not much to discuss, it'll quieten down soon enough (hopefully) on the Doncaster threads...