Anybody able to confirm

kevin davies ''We have had a couple of really interesting offers outside the top two, which I'm really looking forward to exploring. They sound ambitious and if they have shown an interest I'll be looking forward to speaking to them and seeing what they are offering'' we can hope cant we.

That's a nailed on PNE move then...

Remember reading recently that they are due to join next year? But some way to go & plenty of opposition throughout Europe within EU over potential economic migration impacts etc...

They are a candidate country and negotiations for membership have started but the issue of Cyprus needs to be sorted first.

They are a candidate country and negotiations for membership have started but the issue of Cyprus needs to be sorted first.

The way their political situation is going, they've got :censored:ing no chance of being part of the EU in the next year or so.

kevin davies ''We have had a couple of really interesting offers outside the top two, which I'm really looking forward to exploring. They sound ambitious and if they have shown an interest I'll be looking forward to speaking to them and seeing what they are offering'' we can hope cant we.

Hasn't he gone to the wendies?

The Turks will have a hell of a fight to get into the EU - it would be a nightmare for European mainland immigration. Syrian/Iraqi/Iranian citizens negotiate the border into Turkey and they'd likely be able to make their way across Europe without border checks (once Romania and Bulgaria join Schengen).