Anybody able to confirm

Hoping to sign Turkish centre forward today

Only accrington Stanley have made offer to simpson

Vigurs failed a medical because of a back disc problem and now on pay as you play at Motherwell

I can confirm that the the Turkish Centre Forward is Mehmet Glancingheaderevit

Vigurs failed a medical because of a back disc problem and now on pay as you play at Motherwell

The one who has been mentioned on transfer rumours has been playing for Turkey in the under 20s World Cup.

Edited by BP1960

A couple of the Iraqi lads looked decent the other night as our lads inevitably dropped deeper and deeper and ran out of steam. Johnstone in goal made a couple of good saves including a cracker of a double save, but he gave away a penalty and the equaliser went through him on his near post. I think he'd do ok on a season loan but we need a bit of nouse in front of him to talk him through games/reassure him when the going gets tough.

A couple of the Iraqi lads looked decent the other night as our lads inevitably dropped deeper and deeper and ran out of steam. Johnstone in goal made a couple of good saves including a cracker of a double save, but he gave away a penalty and the equaliser went through him on his near post. I think he'd do ok on a season loan but we need a bit of nouse in front of him to talk him through games/reassure him when the going gets tough.

Isn't that what the Chaddy End is for?

Yes, I have always found fooking and boo helps our keepers...

:grin:

In all fairness I think it's commendable how well - relatively speaking - young goalkeepers have done when playing for Latics, considering how many more experienced outfield players have understandably crumbled under constant heckling from the crowd.

Where have you heard all that from....surely if Vigurs had failed his medical the club would have said so!

Where have you heard all that from....surely if Vigurs had failed his medical the club would have said so!

I said this a while ago. He failed a medical but to give him a chance elsewhere we said it was down to contract issues.

kevin davies ''We have had a couple of really interesting offers outside the top two, which I'm really looking forward to exploring. They sound ambitious and if they have shown an interest I'll be looking forward to speaking to them and seeing what they are offering'' we can hope cant we.

kevin davies ''We have had a couple of really interesting offers outside the top two, which I'm really looking forward to exploring. They sound ambitious and if they have shown an interest I'll be looking forward to speaking to them and seeing what they are offering'' we can hope cant we.

Knob end will be one. Prob sheff utd too.