There will be a new Away Kit

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I think I'm going to prefer that over the home kit which, IMHO is bloody awful. And, having seen it on the Dinamo Bucharest highlights, I've not changed my mind. :getmecoat:

"Real men wear pink", eh Bristol. I'm indifferent about the home shirt but I do like a bit of pink, as it suits my complexion, especially when I'm tanned. I'd be a bit worried that we aren't going to be the only club with that sort of colour away kit though.

Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I think I'm going to prefer that over the home kit which, IMHO is bloody awful. And, having seen it on the Dinamo Bucharest highlights, I've not changed my mind. :getmecoat:

While I thought the home kit didn't look good at first I actually thought it looked fairly good in the friendly.

As for the pink kit, as said above monkey sick yellow has a rival.

"Real men wear pink", eh Bristol. I'm indifferent about the home shirt but I do like a bit of pink, as it suits my complexion, especially when I'm tanned. I'd be a bit worried that we aren't going to be the only club with that sort of colour away kit though.

It will match the top of my hairless bonce after being in t' garden most of the day. Birmingham City wore a natty little pink number last season too, IIRC, and I'm pretty sure someone else did, apart from Notts County.