Morais celebrating his goal yesterday

Luxury player not on patch on our current wide players.

Said that from day one Lags. His good days were few and far between.

Dayton's work-rate was phenomenal on Saturday, and away from home at that. If that's what we can expect, he'll do for me!

Said that from day one Lags. His good days were few and far between.

Dayton's work-rate was phenomenal on Saturday, and away from home at that. If that's what we can expect, he'll do for me!

Said it when he signed, Dayton will be a cracking player for us if he stays fit.

Never understood this idea of not celebrating. The player's changed clubs, let him celebrate in front of their own fans. No problem.

Think it's simply down to respect really ... in the same way an ex player gets applause we he pops back with another club

A player has a great time playing for a club, treated well will probably be a little subdued in his celebration. If the player has had some grief from the stands then he's less likely too and will want to rub their noses in it as a little bit of payback .. when it's happened at ISZ it's been in good nature with some smiles ... I can remember Marshy letting the management know when he came back and scored tho ... and I'm sure Wayne Andrews was very subdued when he scored for whoever ..

All in all its what goes around comes around lol

Personally I cringe when the fans give it the 'reject' routine lol but then again we must all remember Clint Hill getting grief from the bindippers only to bury a far post header in the net shortly afterwards ha ha ha ... same song - different fans!

It's nice to see them back .. funny when they mess up, not so when they score ... don't blame em myself