LJs after match comments

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Positve post on the way from you tonight or should i log back on at another time?

You will only get one positive from me, Tarkowski, the rest should be ashamed of themselves - including the manager and coaching staff.

You will only get one positive from me, Tarkowski, the rest should be ashamed of themselves - including the manager and coaching staff.

Ashamed?

Behave.

I cannot figure you out BP. Either you're too subtle a troll for me to "get" or you really do just need to lighten up.

Ashamed? Really?

OK.

If you actually watched the interview LJ said that they looked tired but Walsall have played the same amount of games so it's no excuse. Instead of moaning and going off on one watch that interview and see for yourself.

LJ has also said that we will be getting a player from the loan market. Thank :censored:!

Ashamed?

Behave.

I cannot figure you out BP. Either you're too subtle a troll for me to "get" or you really do just need to lighten up.

Ashamed? Really?

OK.

I'll lighten up when there's something to enthuse about, it seems to me no criticism is allowed of LJ or his coaching staff because they are good guys in the eyes of many.

Those who constantly slate Connor Brown should of course carry on by all means.

Edited by BP1960

I'll lighten up when there's something to enthuse about, it seems to me no criticism is allowed of LJ or his coaching staff because they are good guys in the eyes of many.

I dread to think what you'd have been like if we'd have lost too Stevenage too....

It was bad today, but I think the kind of stuff you're coming out with is pretty unjustified for this stage of the season.

Edited by JoeP

I dread to think what you'd have been like if we'd have lost too Stevenage too....

It was bad today, but I think the kind of stuff you're coming out with is pretty unjustified for this stage of the season.

2 league games in Joe. 2 games.

The mind boggles sometimes.

Show me a side who introduces 9 new signings into the 1st team squad; with the same number leaving, and with a new management team trying to change the whole footballing philosophy, who then start the season unbeaten with no hitches whatsoever along the way, and i'll show you a 12 year old kid playing on a computer game!

There's work to do, that much is pretty darn obvious, but it's far from doom & gloom; and seeking out every single thread to preach the end is nigh is, after 2 friggin' games, basicially is laughable IMO.

Connor Brown was better than Grounds by a long way.