LJs after match comments

A valid point is that some of our team are out of their comfort zone because they are being asked to do something different. For some it is back to basics and like learning to drive a car.

The stages are of course from unconscious incompetence through conscious incompetence and conscious competence to unconscious competence. We have a few players still consciously incompetent, most at various stages of conscious competence and possibly just Baxter who is unconsciously competent (although seemingly a little distracted).

It is not physical fitness that is lacking but mental fitness. Both Walsall and Derby knew what they were doing whereas Latics only know what they should be doing. The three games have therefore taken more out of our players than it did from either the Derby or Walsall players.

It will take time but undoubtedly it is the right direction. In Lee Johnson I trust.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this argument means what to football?

This is an irrelevant conclusion logical fallacy and fails to address the issue in question - the exploits of a mediocre third division team who punch above their weight seem insignificant to those of Third Reich..

If the Third Reich had performed as poorly as we did yesterday they wouldn't even have managed to take Poland.

Thanks O4U, with hindsight I guess I was over the top.

My stress has been due to incompetent NHS management, who have left my wife suffering physically and mentally for over 7 months and I'm her sole unpaid carer.

I have noticed this in my dealings with other areas of society recently with constant battles against faceless bureaucrats, time to see my GP I think.

Mind you a 5-0 win at Peterborough would be better than any pills.

1.) Look for getting the extra money you are probably entitled to as a carer. Seeing your GP is a good start but if you look up carers' allowance on google that should help too.

2.) Keep going to Latics; trust me even under Penney it was a good useful break from the dreary monotony of life when you have personal problems.

3.) Finally and most importantly; sorry to hear you've been having personal problems BP. Hopefully things improve for you from now on.

If you believe your wife isn't getting the treatment or service she needs, see a solicitor and take a letter from them, with you to your next appointment. The speed and level of service will scare you.

I did this earlier in the year.

Letter from your MP will work as well (which they'll be only too happy to provide, politicians love to be seen taking on NHS mismanagement). NHS managers are scared :censored:less of bad publicity (it bothers them far more than harm being done to patients, sadly).

And as rudemedic says you're entitled to carers' allowance. The forms are a nightmare so go to the Citizens Advice Bureau and get them to help you fill them in. They turn everyone down for it on the first application, so appeal against it if they do.

Thanks O4U, with hindsight I guess I was over the top.

My stress has been due to incompetent NHS management, who have left my wife suffering physically and mentally for over 7 months and I'm her sole unpaid carer.

I have noticed this in my dealings with other areas of society recently with constant battles against faceless bureaucrats, time to see my GP I think.

Mind you a 5-0 win at Peterborough would be better than any pills.

In addition to the above, try the PALS service if she is an outpatient at a hospital. Sorry to hear you are having a bad time, all the best.

I must insist that Hitler would have made a poor Latics manager though.

team would be invinsable at first but would soon loose form once he starts to rely to heavily on the Italian imports heard he might look to the far east for some gems but they would only flatter to deceive

got to say that Goebbels chap does a good job of the after match press conferences even if he does sound a bit like Dickson trying to put a spin on bad defeats