LJ on Bringing Somebody In

Maybe mellors injury will be a blessing and most peoples major team concern will get addressed

Some peoples, not most

I'd be happy if a decent loanee came in and it resulted in Mellor coming back into the team in centre midfield

Edited by HarryBosch

Some peoples, not most

I'd be happy if a decent loanee came in and it resulted in Mellor coming back into the team in centre midfield

Me to. If Smith gets license to roam. Mellor can sit a little deeper and who knows that might just be the balance we need. Mellor looked decent last season as CM. Its annoyed me slightly that LJ has said he didnt want square pegs in round holes and the straight away we start with a young lad whos never been given a run in he prefferd position shoe horned into CD

This centre back is playing, looks a likely candidate, 6' 3" and toughened up in non league;

http://www.thelongside.info/content/view/1326/

My detective work suggests it could well be Anderson.

He scored for Burnley after 3 minutes, substituted on 61 minutes after the team was leading 3-0 (a precaution with Saturdays match at Peterborough in mind?)

If I'm right call me Sherlock, if not Clouseau. :)

*Amendment: Anderson comes back on after 81 minutes, don't know what to make of that now. (unless he signed during the 10 minutes break) :unsure:

Edited by BP1960

Signed by Eddie Howe? Isn't he a good mate of lj's?

Not sure how he could have been signed by Eddie Howe as the article says he joined Burnley as a 7 year old. Howe was in his first stint playing for Bournemouth then. Unless I've missed something, of course.

Not sure how he could have been signed by Eddie Howe as the article says he joined Burnley as a 7 year old. Howe was in his first stint playing for Bournemouth then. Unless I've missed something, of course.

Assume they mean Howe was the one who signed him on pro contract.