Peterborough Highlights

As he came out I said "What the :censored:'s he doing?" but even then he had time to make a brew, and run back to where he came from.

I couldn't believe he carried on and made the challenge.

If you don't get the ball you can only expect it to be a penalty.

As he came out I said "What the :censored:'s he doing?" but even then he had time to make a brew, and run back to where he came from.

I couldn't believe he carried on and made the challenge.

If you don't get the ball you can only expect it to be a penalty.

Is the correct answer............................

He was always going to go down. It was brainless goalkeeping. I hope Oxley has got it completely out of his system.

Just got home, agree entirely with this, you could see what was going to happen.....he didn't need to get involved.

On the whole we played ok, without ever really looking a goal threat, we huffed and puffed but looked powder puff in attack IMO.

We had lots of possession but no cutting edge. Mistakes have cost us again.

I thought tarky was MOM and smith close behind. I'm struggling to see what Rooney brings to the table so far, the sooner Clarke-Harris is fit the better for me.

We played much better than last week, but the lack of a real goal threat is a worry.

Had Alcock already been booked before that incident? If so, how did he stay on the pitch?

He did Montaño early in the first half and got warned.

He cracked him again in our half when the referee gave us a :censored: advantage. Other side of the pitch but it looked very nasty. Yellow card. Then second half he did it again and got a final warning. Son of Fergie replaced him a minute later.

What a joke, surely a yellow card should be the final warning!

Not really, you often see a player get away with a yellow card offence if they are on a yellow card. (Good) Managers spot this and make the change before that player gets his second yellow. It's a bit like how a player who commits a red card offence but who already has a yellow card often gets a second booking as opposed to a straight red.

Keeper never touches him, lad jumps and comes to ground like a fairy. I know these are always given, but refs need to wise up a bit.

This. Ox should've been nowhere near him, but there was no contact whatsoever.

I like the Sky highlights. Not just the goals, but the almost-ins too.

He did Montaño early in the first half and got warned.

He cracked him again in our half when the referee gave us a :censored: advantage. Other side of the pitch but it looked very nasty. Yellow card. Then second half he did it again and got a final warning. Son of Fergie replaced him a minute later.

LJ in the Chron:

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/81939/johnson-calls-on-referees-to-protect-wingers