GTA V

Zorrro

I liked the bit after the deathmatch where some turd thought he'd be smart and kill me just after we respawned in Freemode. Little did he know I had backup. Merciless slaughter ensued and he logged out :lol:

I'd forgot about that! That really was amazing! Making some billy big bollocks rage quit is always fun!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the bit after the deathmatch where some turd thought he'd be smart and kill me just after we respawned in Freemode. Little did he know I had backup. Merciless slaughter ensued and he logged out :lol:

Isn't it a bit of a busman's holiday for a Croydon boy?

BNrfgLf.png

Ha ha, I likey. Sons of Apathy......

Can't get online at the mo but a mate says he picks people up in his chopper, flies them out to sea, then parachutes out and switches off his system. So then they have to swim all the way back or switch off. Cruel, but funny all the same. And apparently the character mouths move if your speaking into a headset, which is just damn clever.

Anyone seen the great white shark yet?

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone that plays GTA Online on the Xbox 360 and fancies being in a crew with fellow Oldham fans I've created a dedicated crew so that we can all find and play with each other on a regular basis.

The reason I've posted it here is to get more exposure on the crew so that more people see and join and this therefore enhances the playing experience and the relations of us fans!

Hope you join! http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/oldham_athletic_fans

• 3 months later...