• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do they stop selling tickets?

I can't get to BP until 1:30ish also is it true that under 21's are £13?

Sorry I only just decided to make the trip.

half 4 they stop mate and yeah I got one for that price just about qualified haha:)

STILL have a feeling some people will turn up thinking it's POTD who don't go on twitter/the forums

4.30pm.

Ring them earlier if in doubt.

half 4 they stop mate and yeah I got one for that price just about qualified haha:)

STILL have a feeling some people will turn up thinking it's POTD who don't go on twitter/the forums

Thanks for that, what time are people setting off on train? If coach is sold out it looks like I'll be on the train down :/

Thanks for that, what time are people setting off on train? If coach is sold out it looks like I'll be on the train down :/

If you're going by train book ahead using PlayerShare WebShop or the link below and PlayerShare get a bit back for it (and you pick up your tickets from the machine at Piccadilly).

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/goto.php?rb=3-3892

Edited by opinions4u

Imagine it will be a good atmosphere no doubt, even with small numbers we can be a right load of noisy/boisterous bastards

Being spread out along the side isn't the best way to be noisy/boisterous. When we there in the Cup, we had about three different songs attempted at the same time, with none producing the desired volume. We live in hope....quality, not quantity.

Being spread out along the side isn't the best way to be noisy/boisterous. When we there in the Cup, we had about three different songs attempted at the same time, with none producing the desired volume. We live in hope....quality, not quantity.

Hopefully they'll stick us all together in a certain part if u get me

I assume they will just open 2-3 blocks