• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here from 1980 every week for years - city, United, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, do kids still do this? Probably too expensive - shaky proof that football is not for the masses anymore?

Childhood memories, football for the working class. Right on.

Used to do it too - little weekend adventures too any and all footy stadiums around greater Manchester whenever Oldham where playing too far away. And same again on Sundays to all the rugby league grounds.

Are they building a stand or something and have limited space for home fans as to make a run of the mill league game with little at stake at this stage of the season all ticket for away fans is just baffling, It's a Tuesday night for God's sake.

If Wolves games were a lock out every week you could understand but this just crazy. I was planning on making a late decision on whether to go or not but now I'm not bothering.....

I have my ticket but if they don't relax the rules on Monday (as I still reckon they will) then there will certainly be people who turn up without a ticket. Wolverhampton's a long way to go to not be able to get into the ground.

It's more than likely an exercise in working out numbers/policing but I'd err on the side of caution.

Edit: just looked at the last Wolves home fixture against a non-local/'big' team - Swindon. That was all ticket and it doesn't look like they relaxed it before. Get a ticket if you're planning on going.

Edited by jsslatic

I have my ticket but if they don't relax the rules on Monday (as I still reckon they will) then there will certainly be people who turn up without a ticket. Wolverhampton's a long way to go to not be able to get into the ground.

It's more than likely an exercise in working out numbers/policing but I'd err on the side of caution.

Edit: just looked at the last Wolves home fixture against a non-local/'big' team - Swindon. That was all ticket and it doesn't look like they relaxed it before. Get a ticket if you're planning on going.

Still a bit daft though as it's not on a saturday either and Wolves probably had an indication as Swindon took 1800 I believe, so imagine they knew early they were selling well.

For oldham at home on a tue night who are 19th - no need for it to be all ticket. Let's hope they realise we're not selling many (im assuming here based on the constant badgering by the club) and allow people to pay on the day like you say

Anyone got any tips where to park for this?

http://www.wolves.co...1467-872691.pdf

To book a match-day parking pass contact the Ticket Office by calling the TicketLine on 0871 222 1877.

Parking is also available at various locations around Molineux:

Post Code

Birch Street WV1 4JW

Redhill Street WV1 1NR

Camp Street WV1 1AD

Whitmore Hill WV1 4RU

Alternatively, to park away from the stadium and surrounding area, if you turn left at the 2nd set of lights into the city centre you may find a space in one of the many Council-run 'pay & display' car parks ranging between £3 and £6 for five hours. The Civic Centre car park normally remains open for night matches and costs £2.70 for three hours or £3 for evenings after 5:30pm.

http://www.wolverham...entre-car-parks

When I got mine sat morn it was 300 - pretty shocking that tbh. Think there will be 5-600 there tomorrow, having it POTD would probably have added a few more.

if we'd only sold 300 on saturday i doubt they'll be even 5-600 there... if it was pay on the day maybe but can't see 2-300 buying tickets between saturday and today!

someone on twitter just said 465 sold for Wolves. Pretty shocking that really :/ anyone on here not got their ticket yet?

Not really. All ticket, Tuesday night, not in particularly great form and obviously people don't see it as the glamour tie Wolves probably expected all away clubs to. Anything above 500 is reasonable.

I won't be able to get out of work in time really so have only made my decision today not to go. There'll no doubt be a few who end up going last minute.

There'll no doubt be a few who end up going last minute.

But its very difficult and awkward to go last minute when tickets stop being sold 6 hours before kick off. This system of it being no cash entry makes no sense to me, it doesn't help out any fans who are unsure about going be them home or away fans. Personally I wouldn't feel too bad if we didn't take a lot, they are doing our fans no favours so at least Wolves will see less of our fans money.