Bit hard to be a 1 in 3 man when you're playing in midfield.

Since he left Cambridge in 2007 he has scored 16 in 167. Thats a 1 in 10 man.

Whether you play midfield of Striker thats crap and doesnt back up your original point

Edited by NIKI1234

Since he left Cambridge in 2007 he has scored 16 in 167. Thats a 1 in 10 man.

Whether you play midfield of Striker thats crap and doesnt back up your original point

Stats will tell you anything you want them to.

I thought the lad was a decent finisher, others won't agree.

Stats will tell you anything you want them to.

I thought the lad was a decent finisher, others won't agree.

You could be the best finisher in the world but if you can't be arsed to get yourself into a goalscoring position you won't score.

Simpsons problem was he simply couldn't arsed half the time.

Here we go again....

For me Robbie can never be accused of lacking effort in my opinion he was relatively limited talent wise and I would be amazed if he gets a contract at Blackburn .

His goal scoring exploits have little to do with effort.

Completely agree. He always worked hard but, ultimately, he was :censored:...

We tried to use him as the wrong type of player towards the end of us time with us. He was going to play behind the striker but then ended up being used as a physical target man - at this point he just seemed to kick people or give away fouls

His best spell for us was wide on the right he's not a winger, he isn't the quickest but he gave us some height could hold the ball and bring others into play and nick a goal here or there I really think Dickov was responsible for his down turn maybe Simpson himself knows he isn't a target man so his work rate dropped. When on form he was useful. Most people couldn't wait to sign him up... but after that initial period he was in and out of the side and asked to play about 9 positions...

Ill be surprised if he signs for Blackburn he isn't and never has been prolific and he can be a bit slow on the ball.. decent player for our level though