• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are a happy clapper I take it.

No, just someone getting sick and tired of idiots like yourself crawling out of the woodwork every time we lose... I really would love to know why you bother following football at all, you only ever seem to moan about it.

...and here come the bashers and moaners.

Poor result, but no team has a god-given right to win any match.

Looking at it, yes they were bottom, but this league is so unpredictable; and its usually the case that a managerial sacking brigs about a reactions and positive result next game.

Not great i agree, but i mean - it is amazing that certain posters are very; very quiet after a win, yet are speed posting as soon a loss happens. It's almost like they cant just wait for a defeat to come on here and post their doom....

Its called getting fed up of the same old dross year on year. If we can't beat bottom of the league there is something wrong shouldn't evem come in to it that they have just sacked their manager. They were bottom for a reason

You don't seem to comment much when there's a win...

...and here come the bashers and moaners.

Poor result, but no team has a god-given right to win any match.

Looking at it, yes they were bottom, but this league is so unpredictable; and its usually the case that a managerial sacking brigs about a reactions and positive result next game.

Not great i agree, but i mean - it is amazing that certain posters are very; very quiet after a win, yet are speed posting as soon a loss happens. It's almost like they cant just wait for a defeat to come on here and post their doom....

The negative man wins, every time he loses.

Sly's got it nailed on here. Why for God's sake do some only post when we lose and say :censored: all otherwise. It's a concept I can't quite grasp. I fail to understand how you say you support a team when you only bash them for losing and become struck dumb when they don't.

We are not going to play cracking, high tempo football every week. We're a League One side with all that it brings. If you want constant success, go join the Premier League armchair fans. If not, live with it and get used to it.

Didn't go to or listen to the game tonight because i was in work - but i still remain happy with Johnson and the team.

Like others have said, we're not going to win every game, 14 points from 14 isn't the best? but the positive is there, we're 14 games into the season, not 40.

:censored: Sake, Keep (or have some) :censored:ing faith!

:rant.sml: