Seems daft dropping Winchester who has played the last 2 games in a position LJ wants him in for a centre half moving out there. I'd have dropped Kusunga.

Hope it works...

Would of dropped Mellor instead, with Tarky & Kusunga the two CB's with Grounds at LB rather than having two players out of position when no need too...

Playing players out of position is irrelevant, a good player is a good player. Kusunga can play C/Half and/or Right back, Grounds same on the left. Good team selection as we have 3 full backs out injured at the moment, we don't have the funds for a massive squad and I for 1 would rather have options in attack if anywhere!

But we are still not scoring enough goals, That is the problem

I'm all for Winchester being our first choice RB as I prefer full backs who can deliver good service into the oppositions box . I think Winchester is most comfortable on the ball of all the potential right backs we have . That said all the reports from yesterday suggest kusunga had a blinder and after seeing Daytons goal it looks as if we had cafu at right back in the build up to the equaliser. Can't see connor brown getting much game time once back .

I'm all for Winchester being our first choice RB as I prefer full backs who can deliver good service into the oppositions box . I think Winchester is most comfortable on the ball of all the potential right backs we have . That said all the reports from yesterday suggest kusunga had a blinder and after seeing Daytons goal it looks as if we had cafu at right back in the build up to the equaliser. Can't see connor brown getting much game time once back .

I'd be happier with Winchester as 4th choice.

Yes, Brown can defend, I like that quality in a defender.

And Winchester can't ? Brown was targeted as a weak link on countless occasions last season and looked a bag of nerves every time he's in possession . One assist whilst going gung-ho at Peterborough and a couple of average performances aside he's been identical this season . Winchester , kusunga and lanzoni all far superior all round players for RB .

Hmmm........

Shall I?

I want to...

Nope, Sylvester - step away from a Connor Brown comment...

it would appear that you and a couple of other posters on here have it in for conor brown, the lad is a decent right back who is improving with game time, obviously the injury will have set him back but some are not prepared to give him a chance. all about opinions.

Lanzoni, Kusunga & Winchester are all better Right Backs than Connor Brown is though...

He's had ample chances to impress, an unfortunately for the lad, he's been shown to bang average. Very, very average.

The other 3 options are up from average. Not world beaters by any stretch of the imagination, but more than average; and a lot better than Brown.

He will struggle to get back in once he's fit again, and that can only be a bonus for the side really...

it would appear that you and a couple of other posters on here have it in for conor brown, the lad is a decent right back who is improving with game time, obviously the injury will have set him back but some are not prepared to give him a chance. all about opinions.

I think most of those posters will admit he was showing a big improvement until his injury (tempting you this time Sly).

Playing players out of position is irrelevant, a good player is a good player. Kusunga can play C/Half and/or Right back, Grounds same on the left. Good team selection as we have 3 full backs out injured at the moment, we don't have the funds for a massive squad and I for 1 would rather have options in attack if anywhere!

But we are still not scoring enough goals, That is the problem

Of course it's irrelevant, wouldn't impact majority of players performances at all being out of position.

Better LB - Mellor/Grounds? Grounds

Better CB - Kusunga/Grounds? Kusunga

Better RB- Winchester or Kusunga? Winchester

I think most of those posters will admit he was showing a big improvement until his injury (tempting you this time Sly).

You got me instead!

Your point is accurate. He's put in some hard working displays this season before his knock, cutting out errors and getting forward a little more. All our players could learn from the quality of delivery that McDonald got on to the end of at Peterborough.

The problem Brown has is that he is very limited in his game. Lacking pace, lacking anticipation and struggles to shield the ball. I think others are better than him and would target him if I was an opposition manager, either with pace or a ball over his head to run on to.

I'm sure the coaching will work on these things, but the first two are really difficult to teach.