Great entertainment!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No real intent, he was a rabbit in headlights, he'd already kicked one of their players for no reason about 20 seconds earlier. He was caught out with the speed of the game and wanted to do well but was all over the shop.

Their reaction got the lad sent off, clock was winding down, mistimed rather than bad tackle, booking at most but they kicked off, player stayed down like a nonce and the ref thought he had better do something.

Harsh on the kid, a few years ago that would have been a great way for a player to introduce himself.

No real intent, he was a rabbit in headlights, he'd already kicked one of their players for no reason about 20 seconds earlier. He was caught out with the speed of the game and wanted to do well but was all over the shop.

Their reaction got the lad sent off, clock was winding down, mistimed rather than bad tackle, booking at most but they kicked off, player stayed down like a nonce and the ref thought he had better do something.

Harsh on the kid, a few years ago that would have been a great way for a player to introduce himself.

This is what I thought when I saw it, but television replays will be able to tell if I am right, I normally get it wrong though.

Just home from a fantastic 5-1 win ....... And read this.

I really despair at some so called fans on here.

Go kick a cat somewhere fool.

a ) His post was mostly positive, and you highlighted the two lines that weren't

b ) His comments regarding the periods of the game where we played poorly were 100% accurate. What's wrong with calling it as it was?

Edited by PhilStarbucksSilkySkills

Maybe i'm being generous and biased but I thought it harsh, the lad jumped to his feet and was fine.

Or maybe i'm watching too much of the RL World Cup.....

I was right in line with it from where I was sat at the front of the main stand and I immediately feared the worst. It was clearly just a rush of blood and a poor decision to slide in (no real malice), but he was nowhere near it. You just can't go in like that. The rules are there to protect players from the kind of career threatening injuries that result from that kind of challenge. He deserved it I'm afraid IMHO.

How many passes was our 5th goal from? 30+ easily I'd say. When they come off it's incredible.

Philliskirk magnificent, Rodgers calming steady influence always willing to collect the ball from the back 4. Clarke-Harris showing maturity and a real footballing brain, some brilliant flick-ons and really understand how to use his strength to best effect. Dayton and Phiili connection was on fire today.

To top it off, Schmeltz's knobhead gesture to their defenders! Gold. Shame about Bove but he's learnt a lesson, still a lot of time for him to come back.

Overall a superb performance especially from the younger lads. 6 unbeaten at BP now, lets keep that run going on Saturda...oh yeah!

People behind me in MSU moaning after 15 minutes 'why has he rested wes!' We'd hit the post and had two other chances . Jesus . Infuriating . We all need patience . Lj is doing something here . People need to remember performances under Penney and dickov , we now have 11 players who actually want the ball. That's massive in football . All eleven players want the ball in tight spaces and for me that is as brave as putting your balls in front of a shot on our goal. We will make the odd wrong decision but it was immensely pleasing to see us keep patient tonight and sticking to ljs principals. Another thing for the moaners .... How many players do we currently have borrowed from other clubs compared to seasons gone past ?

How many passes was our 5th goal from? 30+ easily I'd say. When they come off it's incredible.

Philliskirk magnificent, Rodgers calming steady influence always willing to collect the ball from the back 4. Clarke-Harris showing maturity and a real footballing brain, some brilliant flick-ons and really understand how to use his strength to best effect. Dayton and Phiili connection was on fire today.

To top it off, Schmeltz's knobhead gesture to their defenders! Gold. Shame about Bove but he's learnt a lesson, still a lot of time for him to come back.

Overall a superb performance especially from the younger lads. 6 unbeaten at BP now, lets keep that run going on Saturda...oh yeah!

Sorry to disappoint you, but there's no game on Saturday.

First thing you've contributed to this thread bp and surprise surprise it's a negative . Really got it I. For Lj and especially Murray haven't you ?

What about the positive Philliskirk thread I started earlier? - which seems to have escaped your ardent attention.

To turn the tables, you really have it in for me don't you ?

Edited by BP1960

Not in the slightest bp but you're constant sniping at Lj and his staff (especially Murray ) is becoming tedious .

My opinion was LJ needed an experienced head as assistant, however tonight I give credit where it's due to them both.

Edited by BP1960