Main Stand Moaning Gits

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is that you pay for your seat for the 23 home games in the league per season and have a right to sit there then, essentially you've pre-booked it.

For the cup games when it's pay-on-the-day you have no entitlement to sit there because you've not pre-booked it for that game i.e. it ain't reserved anymore. Therefore anybody can sit in it regardless of its 'reserved' sticker.

This x100 - League games if someone is in your Season ticket seat you are within your rights to ask them to shift

Cup games however that are unreserved seating then you can sit anywhere as its UNRESERVED. Simple as

FYI The cup game against Mansfield is Reserved seating in the main stand upper and any ST holders who wish to sit in their usual seats need to get their seat by 3pm Sunday 1st December- ie kick-off time for the Bradford game.

http://mobile.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20131121-facup-1186434.aspx?pd=635206320000000000

Edited by rudemedic

It's along the same lines of the old "I've a right to park outside my house" chestnut. (which you don't) And equally as annoying.

Hate precious people....

I think that's totally different and is a bug bear with me

...........you are right in what you say but I think it's common courtesy to allow ( where possible ) people to park their car outside their own house.

I live on a cul de sac of 10 houses all down one side of the street, there are no houses on the other side and plenty of room for non residents to park, however when I come home sometimes there's hardly any cars at all except one that is invariably parked right outside my house and it winds me up.

I would never park outside a neighbours house if there was room on the other side and always ask our visitors to do the same!

Despite Residents Only notices we have hospital staff parking all day on the streets near where I live, not enough residents voted for a permit scheme so we are stuck with relying on the goodwill of the staff, unfortunately some have none.

I think that's totally different and is a bug bear with me

...........you are right in what you say but I think it's common courtesy to allow ( where possible ) people to park their car outside their own house.

I live on a cul de sac of 10 houses all down one side of the street, there are no houses on the other side and plenty of room for non residents to park, however when I come home sometimes there's hardly any cars at all except one that is invariably parked right outside my house and it winds me up.

I would never park outside a neighbours house if there was room on the other side and always ask our visitors to do the same!

Time for the old screwdriver in the pocket, me thinks!