Karl Robinson

I was initially annoyed about the postponement, but knowing that it's pissed off that arrogant delusional :censored:ehawk more than makes up for it. If you don't like it you could always take your circus outfit to play in non-league where they belong, you fat :censored:. No postponements for internationals there and you might learn something from proper football people about class and dignity.

Post of the thread. Especially as LJ has revealed this:

“We are quite thin on the ground so I am glad we’re not playing at the weekend to be honest,” confirmed the Athletic boss.

“I had a call from Karl Robinson slaughtering me for cancelling Saturday’s game because he was saying we had 30-odd players, but actually we haven’t."

Proof, if it were ever needed, that Robinson is a pathetic little spoiled kid who's just had his toys taken away from him. Grow up, toss pot.

''I'm really angry the game has been postponed'

The, after speaking to LJ and a short period of reflection, he said:

“However, maybe it’s not come at such a bad time for us as we’d have only been without the likes of Samir Carruthers, Lee Hodson, David Martin, Antony Kay, Ben Reeves, Luke Chadwick, Dean Bowditch and Dele Alli.

“It’ll also give the likes of Patrick and Pottsy a chance to rest having played an awful lot of football. I’ve been talking a lot about continuity in the back four and I’d have had to change that again had this game gone ahead…”.

We, and a great chunk of the footbal world, knows that Robinson is a tit, so why does he see the need to keep proving it?

The, after speaking to LJ and a short period of reflection, he said:

However, maybe its not come at such a bad time for us as wed have only been without the likes of Samir Carruthers, Lee Hodson, David Martin, Antony Kay, Ben Reeves, Luke Chadwick, Dean Bowditch and Dele Alli.

Itll also give the likes of Patrick and Pottsy a chance to rest having played an awful lot of football. Ive been talking a lot about continuity in the back four and Id have had to change that again had this game gone ahead.

How do you know so much about that club?

I genuinely hate them that much, i actually hope my mind fails to remember what colour kit they play in......but as for knowing their players and which of them is injured??

Edit: fail Sly - fail

That is actually a quote from Robinson, not some weird knowledge from Diego.

Move along....

Edited by slystallone