Karl Robinson

Apparently according to the MEN on twitter hes been on the phone to LJ moaning about us cancelling Saturdays game. Hahaha diddums my heart bleeds. Hate that man :)

Personally I am pleased that the game has been rearranged as I was having to miss this game due to work and if I am not working on the rearranged date Playershare should benefit slightly

Personally I am pleased that the game has been rearranged as I was having to miss this game due to work and if I am not working on the rearranged date Playershare should benefit slightly

I'm pleased too - I've got a wedding this weekend so the postponement is ideal.

This is good news Karl Robinson knows how tough it is coming to our place as the last 2 seasons have shown he hates coming to boundary park I bet it's the one fixture that he dreads. Quite frankly he just wants to get this fixture out of the way. How many southern teams enjoy coming up here on a Tuesday night in deep mid winter.

Me not pleased. Bought return train ticket from London. Now trying to think of things to do in Manchester. Football museum and one other thing. Any ideas?

The Christmas market is open all weekend. Worth a visit as it has expanded this year. Watch your wallet through as there are always little skrotes in the crowd

The Christmas market is open all weekend. Worth a visit as it has expanded this year. Watch your wallet through as there are always little skrotes in the crowd

I thought you were going to say watch your wallet because of the over-the-top prices to be honest!

Still a decent few hours when it's not rammed.

I was initially annoyed about the postponement, but knowing that it's pissed off that arrogant delusional :censored:ehawk more than makes up for it. If you don't like it you could always take your circus outfit to play in non-league where they belong, you fat :censored:. No postponements for internationals there and you might learn something from proper football people about class and dignity.