Allocating Tickets

Agreed. Don't think we'll top 5000 this time.... If we do, it wont be by many. Only due to the fact we've played there relatively recently.

There'll be plenty of tickets to go round. Also, it's worth pointing out that just cos you're last in line doesn't mean your seats will be worse. Sometimes, those who buy them later can be more central.

Everyone will just need to chill, there won't be anyone ticketless, even if season tickets holders and voucher holders get 2 each.

I really hope you're right.

Couldn't make the last one but I'd love to go this time around.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Latics wont make the same mistake as last time ,

S/T holders queued hours for 1 ticket , a few days later anybody could walk up and get as many as they wanted.

Also , if i am not mistaken S/T holders also got sold the restricted view ones first!!!!!!!

Come on Latics show us you have learnt !!!!!!!!!!!

S/T holders queued hours for 1 ticket , a few days later anybody could walk up and get as many as they wanted.

Also , if i am not mistaken S/T holders also got sold the restricted view ones first!!!!!!!

The only time that happened was when we played Blackpool in the play-offs Edited by Tommy_Fent

2 extra per season ticket holder, 1 extra if you have a voucher and then a free for all till we sold out the KOP :P

My Liverpool supporting colleague has said that their tickets for the match are on open sale today and expect to sell out in a couple of hours. Good for the coffers.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

In 2012, tickets were sold out within hours of going on open sale and there was approx 4 hours queue if I remember rightly.

Edited by jimsleftfoot