Allocating Tickets

No. But you may find eight year olds who have season tickets. You see, I don't know if you have noticed, but there tend to be a few spare seats knocking about for accomponing parents, uncles, cousins or whoever gets the short straw that week.

So we've got a load of kids with season tickets that go with adults who don't have one?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't like to say 'loads' but there are a few. They are a great present. Well, I say 'present' but what I actually mean is 'way of stealthy hooking the new generation'

So in those cases let junior season ticket holders buy 1 child ticket and 1 adult ticket. Adult season ticket holders only get 1 each.

Its a :censored:ing disgrace that Latics haven't already announced that it's at least 6 per season ticket holder, because I have been a season ticket holder for 25 years and never missed a massive cup match. If I don't get at least 6, I am finished with them for good.

Dickov out!

Its a :censored:ing disgrace that Latics haven't already announced that it's at least 6 per season ticket holder, because I have been a season ticket holder for 25 years and never missed a massive cup match. If I don't get at least 6, I am finished with them for good.

Dickov out!

If you aint got a stub for Southport away in 73 get to the back of the queue.

On a serious note, there will be loads of tickets available if they give us the 6,000 that we had last time.

Agreed. Don't think we'll top 5000 this time.... If we do, it wont be by many. Only due to the fact we've played there relatively recently.

There'll be plenty of tickets to go round. Also, it's worth pointing out that just cos you're last in line doesn't mean your seats will be worse. Sometimes, those who buy them later can be more central.

Everyone will just need to chill, there won't be anyone ticketless, even if season tickets holders and voucher holders get 2 each.

Agreed. Don't think we'll top 5000 this time.... If we do, it wont be by many. Only due to the fact we've played there relatively recently.

There'll be plenty of tickets to go round. Also, it's worth pointing out that just cos you're last in line doesn't mean your seats will be worse. Sometimes, those who buy them later can be more central.

Everyone will just need to chill, there won't be anyone ticketless, even if season tickets holders and voucher holders get 2 each.

Totally agree, there will be loads to go around. People have commented that they are bored of playing Liverpool, so I don't think we will sell out.

Worst thing we can do is offer 1 per ST and 1 per voucher, because we will only sell 3,000.

2 per ST (most will only take 1) and open sale (as many as you want), same as last time and we will take near on the full allocation. If people want a ticket and are prepared to get up early (get someone else to go if you cant), they will get one. If you lie in bed til 10am on the day of open sale and then moan like a :censored:, you don't deserve one IMO.