Setting up for a defensive exit

Lanzoni-Kusunga-Grounds-Mellor.

Or Mills.

That is a strong back 4 but cover would be a significant issue.

I don't want to scare monger, I want Tarky to stay but it wouldn't be the end of the world if he did go.

My god, without Tarky this team will ship goals for fun, Lanzoni and Kusunga in the same team doesn't work, nowhere near enough composure.

My god, without Tarky this team will ship goals for fun, Lanzoni and Kusunga in the same team doesn't work, nowhere near enough composure.

Not actually said anything but from the first time I saw Lanzoni I thought he was very aprehensive on the ball. Scares me a little really, glad someone else thinks similar because I am really confused about the praise hes been getting on here. Kusunga looked the same when I saw him against Orient but it was his first game and I don't like to judge players in their early games. I do like him though, certainly looks alot more composed than most defenders in L1.

Not actually said anything but from the first time I saw Lanzoni I thought he was very aprehensive on the ball. Scares me a little really, glad someone else thinks similar because I am really confused about the praise hes been getting on here. Kusunga looked the same when I saw him against Orient but it was his first game and I don't like to judge players in their early games. I do like him though, certainly looks alot more composed than most defenders in L1.

Give them time, Division One football is a million miles aways from what they were used to in Europe, once they get used to the hectic pace and often direct tactics of opposing teams they will be fine.

Both are technically superior to most defenders in this league and its possibly you may see them at their best against Liverpool.

You could see after the match LJ was particularly pleased with Lanzoni and thinks a lot of him.

Edited by BP1960

I'm certainly not giving them grief, I've definitely seen us field worse players and I really like the team LJ has at his disposal. Just in general think Lanzoni looks uncomfortable to the point that he doesnt look right with a football at his feet. Hoping it all comes together in the end though.

Lanzoni-Kusunga-Grounds-Mellor.

Or Mills.

That is a strong back 4 but cover would be a significant issue.

I don't want to scare monger, I want Tarky to stay but it wouldn't be the end of the world if he did go.

I've seen Kusunga twice and he's been gash both times. He's obviously been far better in games I haven't seen but Tarky would be a massive loss to this team.

We already keep very few clean sheets. We'd keep even fewer without him.