BP1960's pain

Interesting though to see how he does

I know he's been critical of the management but I don't mind BP1960 because he is constructive and even offers solutions. Rather than the half wits who pop up every now and again usually after a defeat and just rant dismiss everyonelse as happy clappers and if someone dares to come back at them they go all defensive with the line " I'm entitled to my opinion" which is usually a sign they are losing the argument.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Interesting though to see how he does

I know he's been critical of the management but I don't mind BP1960 because he is constructive and even offers solutions. Rather than the half wits who pop up every now and again usually after a defeat and just rant dismiss everyonelse as happy clappers and if someone dares to come back at them they go all defensive with the line " I'm entitled to my opinion" which is usually a sign they are losing the argument.

I have been critcal of the management at times only when I thought things needed changing.I applaud LJs latest moves in the transfer market as IMO they are on the right lines..Harkins is similar in style to Gardner but vastly more experienced, thats whats required at the moment.

I have been critcal of the management at times only when I thought things needed changing.I applaud LJs latest moves in the transfer market as IMO they are on the right lines..Harkins is similar in style to Gardner but vastly more experienced, thats whats required at the moment.

Harkins record on goal scoring isn't comparable though.

Let's hope he pops in a few for the Latics.

No one's going to argue or moan at that sentiment. I'll settle for him to drive us forward with more urgency and purpose to allow Rooney to deliver what was believed he would. Along with Charlie Mac, Philly or Clark-Harris.

On the subject of attacking midfielders I would be telling the likes of Winchester and mellor particularly if they are not involved to watch Steven Gerrard. Watch how he conducts himself how he plays and how he keeps moving. He doesn't just play a great pass and admire it he goes looking for the next one and keeps moving that's why he so influential. they will learn more from watching him play close up than they will in any game this season

Last time we played at anfield the movement of Bellamy and Gerrard was outstanding as they once they started moving they kept moving once they played a pass. It's something that even the likes of Korey smith could learn from play a pass and keep moving forward and doing that you can often find yourself in goal scoring position.

I understand that a major reason that we never went in for Gardner was that we wanted him to trial him out in training first before making a decision. The Halifax chairman wasn't up for that.

Halifax wanted a fee too, the first thing Chesterfield have done is to give him intensive training, attaining 100% fitness has been his biggest problem in the past.

Scored today...

Expect plenty more Lee, if given any room in midfield he will always have a crack at goal.

From today's Halifax fan forum;

Gardner - 8 - class, touch, movement .... cannot wait to see him start a game.

Edited by BP1960