1 or 2 coming in...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky saying Scunthorpe in talks to sign Paddy Madden, surely this is the time for a bit of good old fashioned nepotism?

Doubt it. Has he not fallen out with Johnson Snr? Can't see him agreeing to play for Johnson Jnr. instead, or indeed Johnson Jnr. being willing to take him on.

Be surprised if Gossett is told he can move on

Looked fine at the end of last season coming in and when out on Loan at stockport he had nothing but universal praise

I would have thought that if he gets a move, it would be another loan - possibly one to higher placed club than Stockport?

Continue his development etc

I base this on nothing more than my opinion mind, so who knows.

I rate the lad though from the bits of games I've seen him play in, and, as I've said before; a County fan at work thought the world of him from his loan with them...

I would have thought that if he gets a move, it would be another loan - possibly one to higher placed club than Stockport?

Continue his development etc

I base this on nothing more than my opinion mind, so who knows.

I rate the lad though from the bits of games I've seen him play in, and, as I've said before; a County fan at work thought the world of him from his loan with them...

Exactly - hopefully your right in the move to a higher placed side.

Be surprised if Gossett is told he can move on

Looked fine at the end of last season coming in and when out on Loan at stockport he had nothing but universal praise

Send him to somewhere like Bury or Accrington both in a relegation dog fight where be thrown in at the deep end so will get a feel of a full competitive nature.

If in the Conference Chester be a good call.

Come on Brendan Rogers do the Latics a favour and loan us Samed Yesil for the season, he's never played a first team game and now fully fit after a bad injury he will be keen to get some competitive football.

Realistically probably out of our reach, you never know though if you don't ask LJ ?.

Id swap Byrne for Bove and think you have it!

Well no. Since amongst other things, I already stated elsewhere that Schmeltz was not on the loan list that I saw.

And I will also reveal (since really they are all obviously available for loan anyway and aren't likely to be troubled by being revealed as being available for this kind of transfer), that Byrne, Belezika and Gossett were all on that list.