Latics 1-0 Stevenage: post match reaction

Leave alone what you like pal but you obviously didnt go the game or had it on latics player, well if you was sat in chaddy you arnt going to see the clearance and hit the post are you!

Sit back with your bovis brigade and enjoy stelling on a saturday afternoon.............. :sleeping:

Just because one is sat in the Chaddy doesn't mean they can't see what's going on in the opposite box - unless of course you believe the pitch to be spread across two counties which may explain Ronnie Moore's incessant use of long ball .....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by all probability your incorrect, idiots obviously clueless about football, we earned a draw at best saturday didnt derserve the win! but hey i bet your there every game arnt you...............................

Can you post that again in an easier-to-read format please? Edited by sjk2008

Yeah sure just for you being a die hard fan that also attended the game, do you remember where Boundary park is living in Duckinfield.

Piss off popeye.

Ha ha, you're funny.

Keep it up!

Edited by sjk2008

Hit the post, cleared one off the line they looked dangerous going forward first half, was all over us unless you was watching the diggers in stead of the match chump!

Was in the rocky rd end so clearly you wasnt!

"Chump", "Rocky", having a go at Sly - wouldn't Clubber Laing be more appropriate than Rory Breaker?

I pity the fool who has to sit near you. :grin:

Edited by HarryBosch

I still like the accusation that i watch diggers on a Saturday afternoon!

Oh how well you know me latics_est_86 - massive digger spotter me!

Big fan aswell by the sounds of it, how long have you being going latics 5- 10 years maybe at best! I wonder how many games you have been too in the last 5 years.

Edited by Latics_est_86

Stating the obvious is being a :censored:?

It can be quite twattish, depends on the tone. But I wasn't referring to that. It was more your general twattishness towards others. Disagree with people by all means, just don't be a :censored: about it.

Stating the obvious is being a :censored:?

No, being a :censored: is being a :censored:.

Now less of the "top fan/Billy big bollocks" attitude - the people you're trying to ridicule have probably been to more Latics games than you've had hot dinners.

No, being a :censored: is being a :censored:.

Now less of the "top fan/Billy big bollocks" attitude - the people you're trying to ridicule have probably been to more Latics games than you've had hot dinners.

How can you possibly know how many games ive been too I travel home/away with latics so your clearly have no clue, and im sorry but I dont think it was myself who's being an arse so pipe down your giving me earache.

As for ridicule, i havent tried to ridicule anyone just idiots taking crap.

Edited by Latics_est_86

47 posts and most of them have been aggressive. There's massive disagreements on here at times but what gets most people's backs up are aggressive and abusive messages. Take a deep breath, reinvent yourself as a witty banter merchant and we can all enjoy your contributions.