worth getting at latics ?

will cost more than we can afford, looks like wolves are sniffing around and that's why he wants to leave.if he does sign for wolves then I wouldn't mind getting Cassidy on loan from them, scored a few for trannies last year whilst on loan.

Edited by 4froale

Worth getting at Latics?

A striker on blazing hot form, currently playing for a bigger club, currently on higher wages than we can afford, who'll command a fee we won't be able to afford, who'll have options and offers from teams were can't compete with and Bob asks if he's "Worth getting at Latics" :lol:

Edited by PlayItLivo

Worth getting at Latics?

A striker on blazing hot form, currently playing for a bigger club, currently on higher wages than we can afford, who'll command a fee we won't be able to afford, who'll have options and offers from teams were can't compete with and Bob asks if he's "Worth getting at Latics" :lol:

Reminds me of a scene from A Life Less Ordinary, where Ewan McGregor's down-at-heel loser decides Cameron Diaz is not his type...

Al: Nice-looking woman.

Robert: She isn't my type.

Al: What are you talking about? Look at yourself. You're nothing. You're nobody. You're wanted in connection with a violent crime. You're cleaning the floor of a diner. She is an intelligent, passionate, beautiful, rich woman. The issue of whether or not she's your type is not one that you're likely to have to resolve in this world... or, indeed, the next, since she will be going to some heaven for glamorous pussy, and you will be cleaning the floor of a diner in hell.

Robert: I guess so.

Al: So why are you even thinking about it?