One Year Ago Today...

I'll never forget.....clearing that bloody snow of the pitch on the sat, asking why there was a scouse accent amongst us and did he get the day wrong?(sorry Jose baxters's dad), making snow angels on the half way line, corney buying us all pizza, too knackered to have a beer when I got home.....and unable to feel any muscles from the neck down. Wouldn't change it for the world.

Then what a match, still got the scar on my left shin after jumping up and down on the old wooden seating in main stand, shock and bewilderment near the club shop with fellow tics when we heard we pulled Everton...

Everton....another day not to forget.....as well as last Saturdays comeback too.

I've just about defrosted and looking forward to tomorrow night.....I must be a sadist....heheh

I'll never forget.....clearing that bloody snow of the pitch on the sat, asking why there was a scouse accent amongst us and did he get the day wrong?(sorry Jose baxters's dad), making snow angels on the half way line, corney buying us all pizza, too knackered to have a beer when I got home.....and unable to feel any muscles from the neck down. Wouldn't change it for the world.

Then what a match, still got the scar on my left shin after jumping up and down on the old wooden seating in main stand, shock and bewilderment near the club shop with fellow tics when we heard we pulled Everton...

Everton....another day not to forget.....as well as last Saturdays comeback too.

I've just about defrosted and looking forward to tomorrow night.....I must be a sadist....heheh

None of that top's those 45 minutes and two pints of Deuchar's in the Grey Mare on Saturday.

Same here.

No decent beer though. Not that it seems to prevent it being a gold mine.

The Guinness is very nice and, although i'm not a massive lager drinker, the Carling is spot on. I think the White Hart does so well on match days because of how well organised they are. There's always plenty of staff on and I don't think i've ever waited more than 2 minutes to get served, regardess of how busy it is.

The Guinness is very nice and, although i'm not a massive lager drinker, the Carling is spot on. I think the White Hart does so well on match days because of how well organised they are. There's always plenty of staff on and I don't think i've ever waited more than 2 minutes to get served, regardess of how busy it is.

It gets even busier later on on a Saturday