Johnson & Jonson

I'm significantly bigger then LJ and I wouldn't fancy "fistycuffs" with JCH for a minute, gaffer or no gaffer.

LJ didn't have a mark on him on Saturday so he's either very good at ducking or this didn't happen.

But you didn't see JCH, did you???

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters,it's the size of the fight in the dog.

I was basing my assumption that LJ would've come off worse in a scrap with JCH on the fact that he's 4 feet tall, 8 stone wet through, talks like a girl and is a shandy drinking southerner, whereas JCH looks like an accomplished street robber.

'appen I could be wrong though ha ha.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone actually believe this?

. I think more of an attitude out burst with difference of opinions more likely.

However, if it has come to fisticuffs then JCH is daft. Constructive criticism is to be taken to improve the way you approach your work, regardless of whether it is constant or not.

In my job I get observed and recommended I change things, but I wouldn't go out and punch my boss/ofsted!