Johnson & Jonson

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think the way he singles players out publicly is something LJ has to stop, being blamed for the MK Dons defeat when he came on as a late sub and publicly critisised constantly is something that would piss me off, especially when some of it isnt warranted, maybe thats why he finds it easier to manage friends and ex team mates. Lets face it the lads confidence would of dipped when Stead came in and the lad probably needed an arm round is shoulder not :censored: off the gaffer.

think the way he singles players out publicly is something LJ has to stop, being blamed for the MK Dons defeat when he came on as a late sub and publicly critisised constantly is something that would piss me off, especially when some of it isnt warranted, maybe thats why he finds it easier to manage friends and ex team mates. Lets face it the lads confidence would of dipped when Stead came in and the lad probably needed an arm round is shoulder not :censored: off the gaffer.

Ah, guessed you'd be an eager poster on a thead like this.

I blame Lj fully in whatever it is this week

#Johnsonout

ive stared previously that I think he is the right man just dont understand running your players down in public never liked it never will, just because its something Johnson may of responded to as a player doesnt make it okay for everyone, you just dont see good managers do it and its a bad trait of his, it leads to problems like this one.

Look across all divisions, in all countries.

A huge amount of other managers have & continue to do this sort of thing.

It's a football thing. Nah, actually; its a sport thing.

In fact, its just a life 'thing' really.

If my boss thought anyone would actually give a :censored:; and coverage would be given to it, i'm pretty sure he'd do what LJ has, on occassions, done too.

Papers have to fill pages; and LJ gets asked too many questions on a week to week basis; just like other managers.

But I dont see too much wrong in saying a player has :censored:ed up; when a player has :censored:ed up?

Edited by slystallone

Okay if its accepted practice find me one quote where ferguson,mouirnho,wenger,rodgers,pellegrini openly in a press conference slags of his own man. Its nothing to do with having something to say in a press conference if thats the case say :censored: all, dont make some :censored:e up about one of your own men, wouldnt wanna be in the trenches with the bloke if thats his style.

Okay if its accepted practice find me one quote where ferguson,mouirnho,wenger,rodgers,pellegrini openly in a press conference slags of his own man. Its nothing to do with having something to say in a press conference if thats the case say :censored: all, dont make some :censored:e up about one of your own men, wouldnt wanna be in the trenches with the bloke if thats his style.

Johnson see's the player 5/6 days a week in training and on the field.

I think he's the best judge of whether the player has had attitude problems that week, has under-performed both on the training field and on match day.

If i do :censored: at work I get pointed out and told I have to do things differently. He's on I'm guessing a lot more than me so what makes him any different?!

According to t'other site there's been a major bust up between them which allegedly ended in fistycuffs.

I'm significantly bigger then LJ and I wouldn't fancy "fistycuffs" with JCH for a minute, gaffer or no gaffer.

LJ didn't have a mark on him on Saturday so he's either very good at ducking or this didn't happen.

dont dispute that, and if thats the case get him in the office and have it out with him no need to play it out in the press its poor management and in my book a sign of weakness, you dont see Simon Corney going through the press if he has a problem with LJ do you ?

Hahaha, just discredited your entire argument.

Simon Corney has learned to shut it rather than speak to the press. He lands himself in hot water every time he opens his mouth.

Besides, players have to take the rough with the smooth and LJ is first to criticise but always quicker to praise.

Bloody hell it'll be no more than a Mancini-Balotelli style handbags I bet.

It happens when you have someone like JCH.

I'm sure they'll kiss and make up.

He will probably be in the squad tomorrow - recovered from a slight knock in training.