Mates a Dale fan.

Said where he sits, he has to put up with the older; moaner brigade. Keith Hill has blasted them as its on the dugout side where they mostly are; so i guess he hears it all every home game?

Every club has them.

As for Hill. My mate can't stick him. But he has a way of forming sides and getting results.

He respects his achievements and results; but can't stand him as a bloke, and cringes every time he goes near a camera or recorder.

I'd tolerate a :censored: of a manager if he got results though. Hill seems to be just like that...

I've never got this with Hill - he's never struck me as particularly good or bad when I've heard him interviewed. Edited by HarryBosch

Looking at Hogan's previous stats and he doesn't set the world alight, it was a big gamble that paid off.

Not that expensive as a gamble plus didn't Hogan used to be at Dale but needed to bulk up a bit and mature in non league.

He was wanted by Peterbro in January and a fee was agreed but they refused his wage demands, Wow!

We developed Lewis Alessandra, didnt we?

They had lambert holt and le fondre all at the same time and didn't get out of the division. So scouting may be ok but its useless with :censored: management

Hopefully they will get automatic promotion this season plus Plymouth might be in the Play offs with Shez. By all accounts Dale play some good football

Mates a Dale fan.

Said where he sits, he has to put up with the older; moaner brigade. Keith Hill has blasted them as its on the dugout side where they mostly are; so i guess he hears it all every home game?

Every club has them.

As for Hill. My mate can't stick him. But he has a way of forming sides and getting results.

He respects his achievements and results; but can't stand him as a bloke, and cringes every time he goes near a camera or recorder.

I'd tolerate a :censored: of a manager if he got results though. Hill seems to be just like that...

I was fortunate or unfortunate to spend the majority of the game in close proximity to where Hill stood to get a higher vantage spot, for our rearranged game a few years ago. He spent half his time shouting at his assistant (David Flitcroft) to change things but mostly in vain, he even resorted to ringing him up. I'm not surprised that the pair of them are now managing at the same level as even when Flitcroft did hear him (and at times he couldn't not hear him) he often ignored him.

As it's a regular occurrence and it was the posh seats he was stood nearby I can imagine they've told him to shut up in the past and he didn't like it, as whilst it was interesting for a short while it didn't half spoil my watching experience, it was like being next to the fans who spout rubbish all game. He did a good job at Dale, and did a reasonable job at Barnsley, as I'd imagine Barnsley's budget is one of the worst. Would I have him here- Yes, would I fire Johnson to hire him -No.

He also led Dale to higher position in League One then us 8th or 9th few points short of the playoffs, he then moved onto Barnsley, Dale brought in John Coleman as replacement and where relegated, I'm sure Hill would of been an option for us before we hired LJ but I'm also sure he would of demanded a higher wage then Johnson

They might be in a lower league, and have spent most of 40 years down there, but they're playing good football and are something like top goalscorers and have the most home wins in the league. Bet the last few seasons have been great for lifelong Dale fans with a trip to Wembley, promotion, 2 years in L1, and maybe another promotion.

Hogan turned down a move to Peterborough to stay with Dale in January, too. Hope they go up.

They might be in a lower league, and have spent most of 40 years down there, but they're playing good football and are something like top goalscorers and have the most home wins in the league. Bet the last few seasons have been great for lifelong Dale fans with a trip to Wembley, promotion, 2 years in L1, and maybe another promotion.

Hogan turned down a move to Peterborough to stay with Dale in January, too. Hope they go up.

Posh wouldn't meet his wage demands, the offer had been accepted