I notice every season Rochdale always seem to get lucky and find a gem that scores goals for fun for them, it's been happening for a while now

Lambert

Murray

O Grady

Le Fondre

Hogan another hat trick today

Either they have a really good scout working for them or they just get seriously lucky every season ! Why can't we find one of these

I notice every season Rochdale always seem to get lucky and find a gem that scores goals for fun for them, it's been happening for a while now

Lambert

Murray

O Grady

Le Fondre

Either they have a really good scout working for them or they just get seriously lucky every season ! Why can't we find one of these

I wouldn't say every season, the common denominator seems to be Keith Hill.

Lambert

Murray

O Grady

Le Fondre

Grant Holt too.

Lambert

Murray

O Grady

Le Fondre

We were offered Hogan and turned him down-was told this before the start of the season by his agent (dare I use that word on here?)

Not just strikers.....

Will Buckley

Craig Dawson

They constantly seem to produce better players than us and sell them for more than we do.

So do Stockport.

They even develop our cast offs like O'Grady and Higginbotham.

But, we're in League One, they're not..........

Not just strikers.....

Will Buckley

Craig Dawson

They constantly seem to produce better players than us and sell them for more than we do.

So do Stockport.

They even develop our cast offs like O'Grady and Higginbotham.

But, we're in League One, they're not..........

Gary Jones also chipped in with plenty of goals.

Yeah Rochdale are fantastic and have had a few players move on to better things playing in the championship.

Shame they have spent 20 years in the same division

Yeah Oldham are :censored: and have had a few players move on to better things playing in the championship.

Yeah Rochdale are fantastic and have had a few players move on to better things playing in the championship.

Yeah Oldham are :censored: and have had a few players move on to better things playing in the championship.

Not strictly true.. They've had a promotion and are looking like they'll have another.

Ahhh yes the were promoted to Oldham's level and then swiftly relegated.

Out of all those strikers one helped get them up. A former Oldham player who will be playing at which level next season?

Edited by palmer1

Mates a Dale fan.

Said where he sits, he has to put up with the older; moaner brigade. Keith Hill has blasted them as its on the dugout side where they mostly are; so i guess he hears it all every home game?

Every club has them.

As for Hill. My mate can't stick him. But he has a way of forming sides and getting results.

He respects his achievements and results; but can't stand him as a bloke, and cringes every time he goes near a camera or recorder.

I'd tolerate a :censored: of a manager if he got results though. Hill seems to be just like that...

Maybe he got better service at the Dale? Dagnall also bagged 20 that season. Is it such a mystery that the last time we had a 15+ goals striker we had Lids and Taylor on the wings?

The striker was just ever so slightly better than what we've had since too.

Even Abbott got 13 under Penney with less service than these get.