going back to.israel.

boboafc

Decided to go back home soon , no jobs here and i miss my kids very much and i can get my.old job back. Just need to find a flat when i get back there. My last match is v sheff utd.

Couldnt imagine being in a different country to my kids.

Hope it all works out for you.

Couple of questions???

1) How come Cheryl booted you out?

2) How come you had an offer of work but didn't contact the boss?

3) What is this crap you've posted about missing your ex-wife (I repeat "EX').....you pissed off and left her?

Decided to go back home soon , no jobs here and i miss my kids very much and i can get my.old job back. Just need to find a flat when i get back there. My last match is v sheff utd.

F*cked off this morning.....couldn't wait for the Sheff U match.

I might be imagining this, not sure, but I have a nagging suspicion that Mike doesn't like Bob. Might be nothing, I'm just putting it out there.

Whatever gives you that impression........could have something to do with his rampant racism and his defence of Israeli security forces shooting unarmed peace protestors several miles over the border in another country.....and the fact he is a total knob'ead.

Edited by mikejh45

Whatever gives you that impression........could have something to do with his rampant racism and his defence of Israeli security forces shooting unarmed peace protestors several miles over the border in another country.....and the fact he is a total knob'ead.

:lol: